Rangers @ Sabres; Game 5 tonight

buffalo is gonna be looking to take control early so henrik's gotta be ready. if they stay out of the box, have good shifts and are able to keep the puck deep then i like them taking a 3-2 lead....but buffalo is more dangerous than ever because it is sort of a must-win game for them tonight

End of the 2nd, 0-0 Jagr with an extremly stupid penalty, hopefully we can make him pay for it. Buffalo owning the game so far, all the action is in the Ranger's zone. If we can keep the pressure on, we win this game.

WHAt complete horse****e. When Isbister comes in contact with Ryan Miller, let us all know.

Still, in fairness, the defense of icing the the puck with under 1:00 was really dumb.And no shock Marek Malek ends the game in the penalty box. I don't know how he dresses over Pock.

Gotta win Sunday at MSG to force game 7.

WHAt complete horse****e. When Isbister comes in contact with Ryan Miller, let us all know.

Still, in fairness, the defense of icing the the puck with under 1:00 was really dumb.And no shock Marek Malek ends the game in the penalty box. I don't know how he dresses over Pock.

Gotta win Sunday at MSG to force game 7.

I think it was Betts who got the penalty in OT but yeah that icing with 16 seconds left was very dumb.

The Rangers will not lose this series at MSG. This series will go to 7 games.

I think it was Betts who got the penalty in OT but yeah that icing with 16 seconds left was very dumb.

The Rangers will not lose this series at MSG. This series will go to 7 games.

I think you're right. But...

Malek just scares the crap out of you. He's 2 minutes waiting to happen. The longer the series goes on the more the Sabres dump at him, hit him, run at him , waiting for a mistake.

WTF. Oh well its not over till its over. We should win at MSG and send the series to 7 games in a do or die situation for both teams. The refs really can't give us a justified break with that bull**** interference on the goalie. WTF he wasn't even looking at him and he didn't touch him.

I think you're right. But...

Malek just scares the crap out of you. He's 2 minutes waiting to happen. The longer the series goes on the more the Sabres dump at him, hit him, run at him , waiting for a mistake.

Malik can definitely be scary. To be fair he's a solid D for the most part, but he will definitely make a completely boneheaded play once in a while and f*ck the team.

Just a brutal loss....

To be just 7 seconds from going up 3-2 in the series to losing and going down 3-2. ](*,) ](*,)

As Charlie Brown would say Good Greif.

Still expect the Rangers to hold serve and win tommorow. Then we will see about Game 7.

I am amazed at how the Sabres have captured the city. Just four years ago that franchise was bankrupt. The owner was going off to jail, and now you can't even find a ticket and you have 10,000 folks outside the arena watching on a giant screen.

It might be one of the great "unknown" turnarounds in a franchise in the history of sports.

Good job by the Sabres management getting the fans back.

Still though this series is far from over.

Tough loss to take-the killer was icing the puck with 16 seconds left to give them one last chance to set up. In OT to me any penalty really has to be flagrant to call for both sides.

Malik can definitely be scary. To be fair he's a solid D for the most part, but he will definitely make a completely boneheaded play once in a while and f*ck the team.

Yea I agree. For the most part he plays good D but then he makes that one mistake that kills you. He's played well in the series though.

Archived