Sabres/Rangers Game 6

McGraw38

Well that was a great game and a great season. That defensive meltdown in the 2nd period was a real shame and this team did all it could to come back.

That phantom goalie interference f*cking infuriated me and makes me want to puke all over Gary Bettman's ugly face. That call was a f*cking joke and those refs should be fined for that. Jagr gets hooked and held as usual but gets called for that utter bullsh!t.

F*CK THE BUFFALO SABREFS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well that was a great game and a great season. That defensive meltdown in the 2nd period was a real shame and this team did all it could to come back.

That phantom goalie interference f*cking infuriated me and makes me want to puke all over Gary Bettman's ugly face. That call was a f*cking joke and those refs should be fined for that. Jagr gets hooked and held as usual but gets called for that utter bullsh!t.

F*CK THE BUFFALO SABREFS

How can a stranger fan cry about the refs when you WON A GAME because they took a clear goal away from the sabres?

How can a stranger fan cry about the refs when you WON A GAME because they took a clear goal away from the sabres?

That goal was inconclusive and the same thing happened against the Rangers in game 3 so that evens out. All the other calls have been bullsh*t for pretty much the whole series.

The excitement of Buffalo/Ottawa Eastern Final. YEAH!

Solid job! Hoepfully Bettman and the refs cleaned up the happy ending they gave Golisano.

the Ranger game 3 against Buufalo on NBC last week did a 1.8 on NBC....was beat in the ratings by NASCAR & Golf...don't think Bettman was worried about getting Rangers in Conference Finals...

Buffalo/Ottawa were the 2 best teams in East, and both deserve to be in conference finals

Oh for goodness sake, be like your team and lose with some dignity!

=D>

godforbid....Buffalo is a better team, bottom line. they won, at MSG when the Rangers season was on the line....just like Ottawa came in and beat the Devils last night....the better teams won....admit it and stop making excuses.

Eventhough the Rangers lost this was a fun series.

You had great goaltending on both sides, up and down, back and forth, hard hitting hockey. Most importantly though...

The Rangers have made MSG important again.

They could have folded their tents at 4-2 and 5-3 but they kept fighting, scratching and clawing till the bitter end.

It was a great effort that came up short against a better team.

The Rangers are a young team with a nice veteran core that will show them what it takes down the road to win a series like this.

Great job

Great effort

Kudos to the Sabres

See ya in September.

I love when the Devils fans feel the need to chime in.

Hey, at least we could get to a Game 6.;-)

Oh and this postseason, Henrik outplayed Brodeur.

congrats...;)

when "king" henrik puts 3 rings on his hand then tell me how great he is...

wow...I sound like Yankee & Pats fans now!! #-o

congrats...;)

when "king" henrik puts 3 rings on his hand then tell me how great he is...

wow...I sound like Yankee & Pats fans now!! #-o

Past years mean nothing.

This season? Henrik > Martin, at least in the postseason.

KING HENRIK :yahoo:

The Rangers had a great season and they should make the playoffs again next year, especially with Avery, Callahan, and Girardi on the team for the full season. Lundqvist has proven this year that he is a big-time playoff performer. I'd say good luck to the Sabres but I wouldn't mean it lol. I hope the Senators win this one.

I gotta be honest, Buffalo has one hell of a team. The perfect blend of muckers and scorers. Lundqvist was getting most of the pub, but Ryan Miller won that series for the Sabres.

I can't believe how aggressive the Sabres were on the PK.

Good luck against the Sens.

Haha sad but true for me. Hockey is my number one sport so unlike most I am already thinking mini camp lol. But yea between the Rangers Redsox and Jets it's easy to sound like a Cubs fan alot wait till next year.

my thoughts have already to turned to, "who the hell is Lou going to get to replace Gomez and Rafalski when they leave!"...since both are UFA:dohslap:

my thoughts have already to turned to, "who the hell is Lou going to get to replace Gomez and Rafalski when they leave!"...since both are UFA:dohslap:

If I was the Devils i'd try to get a little bigger. Rafalski can easily be replaced Gomez too. See when you watch hoackey religiously you learn that the Devils are like the Marlins and Braves their players are dominant there then get a big pay day then get exposed.

The Devils have the farm so now the why done comment? They really need size if you watched the Ottowa series it was amazing nj even competed. The guy I can see them going after is Mccabb big guy 1 year deal pg's the powerplay.

Sense you guys happen to be moving to Newark you should sign Kevin Weeksey reach out to your fan base sense they will be in Newark! Just messing of course.

If I was the Devils i'd try to get a little bigger. Rafalski can easily be replaced Gomez too. See when you watch hoackey religiously you learn that the Devils are like the Marlins and Braves their players are dominant there then get a big pay day then get exposed.

The Devils have the farm so now the why done comment? They really need size if you watched the Ottowa series it was amazing nj even competed. The guy I can see them going after is Mccabb big guy 1 year deal pg's the powerplay.

Sense you guys happen to be moving to Newark you should sign Kevin Weeksey reach out to your fan base sense they will be in Newark! Just messing of course.

nobody is going to afford going to games in Newark. I have 2 seats, between the blueline & redline, 17 rows up...AWESOME seats. They cost me $170 for 2 tickets and parking pass, per game at Continental Arena. Those SAME seats would cost me $410 per game in the Prudential Center. Needless to say, I'm not taking those seats. I'm moving up to the mezzanine level, on the blueline, 1st row, for $185 per seat, NO PARKING PASS, since I'll be taking the train.

Unless they get the corporate ticket base they really think they will get, like 8,000-9,000 seats, they will be out of NJ within 5-6 years. Nobody is going to the Arena now when the prices are high. After the innitial "wow, let's go to the new arena" phase is over, who the hell is going to go to Newark and pay $150 for a "decent" seat?

nobody is going to afford going to games in Newark. I have 2 seats, between the blueline & redline, 17 rows up...AWESOME seats. They cost me $170 for 2 tickets and parking pass, per game at Continental Arena. Those SAME seats would cost me $410 per game in the Prudential Center. Needless to say, I'm not taking those seats. I'm moving up to the mezzanine level, on the blueline, 1st row, for $185 per seat, NO PARKING PASS, since I'll be taking the train.

Unless they get the corporate ticket base they really think they will get, like 8,000-9,000 seats, they will be out of NJ within 5-6 years. Nobody is going to the Arena now when the prices are high. After the innitial "wow, let's go to the new arena" phase is over, who the hell is going to go to Newark and pay $150 for a "decent" seat?

Thats insane for a non Hockey fan based area.

You would think they did their research on all that. Kinda think the same thing might impact the Nets move to Brooklyn; who wants to end their workday with another train ride to a grimy part of town, and then a train ride to home or your car after that? The idea is that it's close to the commuter trains so coming home you go to the arena and then take the train back to your car, or people will take the Path over from Manhattan(LIRR or subway to Brooklyn). Strange thing -driving to the Meadowlands on a weeknight to a game isn't awful, but the trip home always sucks. There are actually some good restaurants around the Newark arena, but the bulk of Newark is a craphole and will never be a destination(unless you're lopoking to cop drugs?). The area where the Nets are moving to is much-improved, but still pretty nasty as well.

The big question-are committed suburbanites and car people going to forsake their cars, the way most people with disposable income go to sporting events, to go these arenas, or just not go? Kinda think you're right.Therew will be initial euphoria. And then they will either be wildly successful in both cases, or complete disasters.

I have a hard time to believe hockey fans will embrace going to Newark- I know a couple of people that work there that do not want to go there.

agreed...in my mind this is a temporary move, they will be out of NJ in 5-7 years I believe. they have priced themselves out of the market. the prices to go to CAA are crazy, the prices to go to Prudential Center are astronomical. after the 1st 2 or 3 years to see the new arena, the place will be just as empty as CAA.

I have a hard time to believe hockey fans will embrace going to Newark- I know a couple of people that work there that do not want to go there.

I'm sure they have surveys where people say they would take the train. But it's an answer people probably feel cowed to give, like it's good for the eviroment and the good, nice resposnible answer. But people really don't want to give up their cars.

Have fun those awesome prices toon.:eek:;-)

haha... i know bro. I'd rather sit at home with my free beer and fire up the grill full of steaks and watch on my 42" plasma, than sit in the nose bleeds for less than $100 per ticket.

haha... i know bro. I'd rather sit at home with my free beer and fire up the grill full of steaks and watch on my 42" plasma, than sit in the nose bleeds for less than $100 per ticket.

The trouble is there is nothing like seeing hockey in person- I go to a couple of Ranger and Devils games each year-stupid me right.

Archived