Jets - Dolphins Ticket Info

Green DNA

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK everybody, I have the tickets in hand, they arrived today which surprised me as they were sent out pretty late last time. The seats are in section 417 (looks to be between the 5-15 yard line) in rows 12-14 on the Jets side of the field. Overall, the seats seem to be pretty good considering we are the opposing fans. For those of you that have already paid, the tickets will be sent out tomorrow. For those of you that have not yet paid, please send a check and your mailing address. If you would like to sit near any one in particular let me know (No, Brenda will not be sitting with us, so don't ask). Things are shaping up nicely.

BTW, I ordered an extra pair at $75 each, so if anyone wants them, please let me know.

The extra tix are gone already, sorry!

my mouth is watering. Who organizes the tailgating? I believe i owe some beer to multiple humans and would love to pay that debt. If anyone is counting at home, i will buy 2 cases. If you you need anything more, we can buy that too, i do not care in the least.

my mouth is watering. Who organizes the tailgating? I believe i owe some beer to multiple humans and would love to pay that debt. If anyone is counting at home, i will buy 2 cases. If you you need anything more, we can buy that too, i do not care in the least.

you're coming down md?

yes sir. Craig already has our money for the tickets (4 of us). Should be awsome.

the only thing that sucks about that stadium is you can never seem to find anybody in that parking lot-we're gonna need to fire off some flares or something to find each other-plus it's a big mud bowl if it rains

the only thing that sucks about that stadium is you can never seem to find anybody in that parking lot-we're gonna need to fire off some flares or something to find each other-plus it's a big mud bowl if it rains

someone should just bring a large jets banner, put it behind their parked car. That's sort of what we do at brewer games anyway.

someone should just bring a large jets banner, put it behind their parked car. That's sort of what we do at brewer games anyway.

I couldn't even find the frigging CAR after the last game-my wife was about to have a panic attack...cell numbers are the way to go

I couldn't even find the frigging CAR after the last game-my wife was about to have a panic attack...cell numbers are the way to go

sounds good to me.

is someone having an actual tailgate party? if they don't, i will do it.

The last couple of years we have met in the Camry Lot, the 1st lot on your left as you get off the turnpike. Its a long way off and we will work on over time but someone gets there early and grabs a spoy along the fence. Its a bit of a walk to the stadium but you have more room and can get out easier

PS...check is in the mail Craig

Yeah, last year (or this year) I met up in my car as we avoided the rain!

The wife was sick and had a broken tail bone, but we made the game. She is a trooper.

BZ

last year did suck but at least this year its not a night game

we need to get enough people this year to re-birth the GAUNTLET...lol

but that year we had 50-60 people

last year did suck but at least this year its not a night game

we need to get enough people this year to re-birth the GAUNTLET...lol

but that year we had 50-60 people

The Guantlet was classic! Does anyone have any pictures of that (I should).

BZ

im in for three sideline....

Sorry, all the tickets are spoken for, however I'm sure there are some available on line. Regardless, there are others here who will be at the game that will be sitting elsewhere also, but I'm sure we will all tailgate together. Keep an eye out for the info as we get closer to the date.

Archived