Green DNA - 2

Thor99 - 2

Jetfan13 - 4

BZ - 2

mdrago4 - 4

Jets28 - 2

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen - 1

Bill Parcells - 1 (4?)

After Tuesday, I will be laying on caribbean beach for 5 days and most likely will be out of touch until Monday. I will call the Dolphins tix people just to let them know that we are on the radar.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After Tuesday, I will be laying on caribbean beach for 5 days and most likely will be out of touch until Monday. I will call the Dolphins tix people just to let them know that we are on the radar.

where you going? I will be in the Bahamas myself this weekend...

• 2 weeks later...
A number of you guys are still up in the air as to buying tickets. If your plans have firmed up any, can you please let me know so that we can go ahead with the plans.

Thanks.

Sorry about that..keep me at 1.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been on the road for the past two weeks (Switzerland right now) but I will be back in the office next week and will try to pull this together. As soon as the count is final I will post the details and we can get rolling.

I have been on the road for the past two weeks (Switzerland right now) but I will be back in the office next week and will try to pull this together. As soon as the count is final I will post the details and we can get rolling.

1st St Lucia, now Switzerland....must be nice to be independently wealthy

1st St Lucia, now Switzerland....must be nice to be independently wealthy

The Swiss part was all business unfortunately.

Green DNA - 2

Thor99 - 2

Jetfan13 - 4

BZ - 2

mdrago4 - 4

Jets28 - 2

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen - 1

Bill Parcells - 1 (4?)

OK folks, I am trying to get this kick started and I am wondering if anyone has an update on their questionable status.

Green DNA - 2

Thor99 - 2

Jetfan13 - 4

BZ - 2

mdrago4 - 4

Jets28 - 2

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen - 1

Bill Parcells - 1 (4?)

OK folks, I am trying to get this kick started and I am wondering if anyone has an update on their questionable status.

Damn, life sucks huh? :)

Green DNA - 2

Thor99 - 2

Jetfan13 - 4

BZ - 2

mdrago4 - 4

Jets28 - 2

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen - 1

Bill Parcells - 1 (4?)

I'm still 100% in. Let me know when we start sending money and what not.

Green DNA - 2

Thor99 - 2

Jetfan13 - 4

BZ - 2

mdrago4 - 4

Jets28 - 2

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen - 1

Bill Parcells - 1

Make me just 1, delete the other 3. I am definitely a go, I already have the air and room booked.

Hey Mike, you gonna bring Jets-Mets-Nets hats for everyone (that will wear them anyway?)

lets hope for better weather this time

I won't be able to bring any hats this time Al,My brother had to come to my house and take the one's that I had so he could send them to New Era for them to see our hats and sign a deal with us ,and it worked out for the better because it worked, New Era offered us a deal for 3 years minimum. But I have one hat at my house right now but it's not a football team hat.Should I bring it??

and I will be praying for NO rain haha,hope to see you and Judy there Al.

I won't be able to bring any hats this time Al,My brother had to come to my house and take the one's that I had so he could send them to New Era for them to see our hats and sign a deal with us ,and it worked out for the better because it worked, New Era offered us a deal for 3 years minimum. But I have one hat at my house right now but it's not a football team hat.Should I bring it??

and I will be praying for NO rain haha,hope to see you and Judy there Al.

very cool, a hat deal is made...congrats to you & your bro...

well if you are buying tix through DNA we will be sitting together again...Might stay on the beach the night before and hit the bars like years past..either way, sure we will see you then

It will only be a puddle of green unless more people respond.

whats up with Brenda & Tom...where are all the regs...I know Savage doesn't live here anymore but he will be at the game, I'll check with him and see if he wants to join us

ok going to be lazy here..where is everyone staying? and these are going to be upper level seats? I am going with a couple of friends but we were hoping to sit downstairs

I am also looking for a single downstairs Tyson & most everyone I`ve talked to so far is staying at the Bahia Cabana ,across the street from the beach ,the Hotel bar is on the water & it`s also where the booze cruise leaves from to take you to all the other water bars...

ok going to be lazy here..where is everyone staying? and these are going to be upper level seats? I am going with a couple of friends but we were hoping to sit downstairs

The group seats are all upstairs. The reason we're doing this now id so that we can land seats around the 30 yard line or so rather than getting stuck in the corner. As the Dolphins will be 2-10 going in, I'm sure there will be plenty of seats available if that is the way you want to go. The idea is just to have a JetNation cluster, which was pretty cool the last couple of times (Miami, Cleveland)

The group seats are all upstairs. The reason we're doing this now id so that we can land seats around the 30 yard line or so rather than getting stuck in the corner. As the Dolphins will be 2-10 going in, I'm sure there will be plenty of seats available if that is the way you want to go. The idea is just to have a JetNation cluster, which was pretty cool the last couple of times (Miami, Cleveland)

I've never been to a game in Miami before, but I like upper level seats to watch a Football game. why does everybody seem to want lower level seats?

OK, we are at 19, so I will get the 20 and hope to get rid of the other ticket. I have PM'd those who were not sure about their plans to see where they stand. It would be nice to get more people, but it is what it is. I would lay out the $ for a few extra tix, but I don't want to get stuck paying for them if no one else is interested. I'll put the tix on my CC and try to time it so that nobody needs to pay until the middle of August. I will then PM payment instructions to all of you (check or Paypal, if I can figure out how to handle incoming $).

OK, we are at 19, so I will get the 20 and hope to get rid of the other ticket. I have PM'd those who were not sure about their plans to see where they stand. It would be nice to get more people, but it is what it is. I would lay out the $ for a few extra tix, but I don't want to get stuck paying for them if no one else is interested. I'll put the tix on my CC and try to time it so that nobody needs to pay until the middle of August. I will then PM payment instructions to all of you (check or Paypal, if I can figure out how to handle incoming $).

Cool. thanks for your time and effort, DNA. it's appreciated. let me know when to send the dough.

Cool. thanks for your time and effort, DNA. it's appreciated. let me know when to send the dough.

My pleasure, I will let you know as soon as we are hooked up. If we have waited too long for the side tix, I will let everyone know and see if it is still ok for the EZ.

Archived