Jets - Dolphins Ticket Info

Green DNA

I know that it is early in the process, however I received the Group Ticket Package from the Dolphins regarding seats for the game on December 2. In a prior thread, some of you stated that you had interest in group seats if we were to decide to go ahead and get them. The seats available are all in the upper deck so in all likelihood you should be able to get better seats on E-Bay or elsewhere since the Dolphins don

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in for 2 sideline seats.

As long as I don't have to sit next to Max. Last time, I came back with a pretzel and got drool on my leg.

At least he didn't pull his old favorite: "we're one seat short so you'll have to sit on my lap" I'm not falling for that crap again.

I would LOVE to go... BUT... I cant leave to go anywhere in december... to busy at work for me...

If they ever have it early in the year or in january I will make the road trip...

I'm in for 2 sideline seats.

As long as I don't have to sit next to Max. Last time, I came back with a pretzel and got drool on my leg.

It may have tasted salty but I assure you that was no pretzel.

My dad lives in florida and is looking for tickets. would it be better for you if he got them in your section? Do you need the numbers?

All are welcome, but I am just trying to get a count right now before making a commitment. The response so far has been underwhelming and if we don't get the minimum it will be every man for himself..

will contact my buds -- get back real soon --

if i am in it will be 3 for the sidelines -- but if its upper end zone I will be content

one more thing one of my friends is a Dolphins fan but is very cool to hang with

do you think it would be an issue --

All are welcome, but I am just trying to get a count right now before making a commitment. The response so far has been underwhelming and if we don't get the minimum it will be every man for himself..

I'll probably PM you in a few days when i talk to my dad. This might be an easier way for us to get tickets, not to mention, more enjoyable watching with jet fans.

If you don't mind him getting launched from the upper deck, then I don't see it being an issue.

Hey Craig, Judy & I will join you guys under one condition:

NO DOLFAG FANS lol

keep us in mind, uppers are fine with us

I might be good for 2-4 tix, but it's still too early to tell. When are you looking to get an answer by?

Depending on the response, it might be a good idea to order the tix in the next month or so. If not, the decent seats will probably disappear. Once again, we need to get at least 20 and if not, then we will just get our own on E-Bay or something.

Hey Craig, Judy & I will join you guys under one condition:

NO DOLFAG FANS lol

keep us in mind, uppers are fine with us

I guess i`ll just have to see you guys in the parking lot cause it`s hot enough in the lower level seats ,i`d prefer not to cook in the uppers ,i`ll be looking for section 114 tickets....

I guess i`ll just have to see you guys in the parking lot cause it`s hot enough in the lower level seats ,i`d prefer not to cook in the uppers ,i`ll be looking for section 114 tickets....

ah, excuse me but...I LIVE HERE REMEMBER??? lol

December in Florida is nothing, in fact, it will probably be a bristling 70ish for this game...gonna bring a sweatshirt :P

Here is the list of those confirmed so far (well short of 20):

Green DNA - 2

Thor99 - 2

Jetfan13 - 2

BZ - 2

mdrago4 - 4

Maybe if we throw in a joebabyny tailgate show, the response will be better :)

I am pretty sure I will be there for this, i will have a better handle on things in a few weeks. And yes, I will be hosting a jets-fan tailgate.

I am pretty sure I will be there for this, i will have a better handle on things in a few weeks. And yes, I will be hosting a jets-fan tailgate.

And maybe a little pre-game party saturday at Tootsie's Cabaret?

(I would post a link but I don't know if that is allowed, just google tootsies south florida.)

And maybe a little pre-game party saturday at Tootsie's Cabaret?

(I would post a link but I don't know if that is allowed, just google tootsies south florida.)

AH Tootsie, I know it well..

I haver a really disgusting story about THE OLD TOOTSIES before it was renovated, but there are childen here so....:baby:

I haver a really disgusting story about THE OLD TOOTSIES before it was renovated, but there are childen here so....:baby:

I haven't been to the new one, i hear they bought an old costco warehouse store and turned that into the new one, that it is huge, like a stripper disneyworld, lol.

you can tell me all about it this evening !

It is called foot in the mouth disease Judy- I know that sickness well.

AH WELL, COME ON HUN, FARRELL TOLD ME ABOUT IT, HONEST

and to think, I encouraged her to sign up...

He told me the story, he was drunk, really drunk, which is the only reason he let his friend drag him into such an establishment, and at the first site of boobs that were not his wife's, he threw up in disgust, hitting a dancer and a mexican busboy with projectile vomit. He was dispatched from the premises promptly for that. So no worries, it was really harmless.

Archived