Jets - Dolphins Ticket Info

Green DNA

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So this is a go now?

BZ

Since we are officially at 19, I will get at least 20 pending a response from a couple of posters that needed to firm up plans. As soon as I hear from them, the tickets will be bought and the info posted.

OK, we are at 19, so I will get the 20 and hope to get rid of the other ticket. I have PM'd those who were not sure about their plans to see where they stand. It would be nice to get more people, but it is what it is. I would lay out the $ for a few extra tix, but I don't want to get stuck paying for them if no one else is interested. I'll put the tix on my CC and try to time it so that nobody needs to pay until the middle of August. I will then PM payment instructions to all of you (check or Paypal, if I can figure out how to handle incoming $).

If you get extra tickets Thor will sell them for you.

How apathetic is the Dolphins fan base that group tickets are available for their games.

Can anyone fathom buying group tickets to a Jets or Pats home game? I have always associated group tickets with baseball.

NFL: 8 home games

MLB: 81 home games

My pleasure, I will let you know as soon as we are hooked up. If we have waited too long for the side tix, I will let everyone know and see if it is still ok for the EZ.

Cool. thank you!

Bill are you bringing Monica?

No, Boss..it's a solo trip..I'll bring back pics though. ;)

How apathetic is the Dolphins fan base that group tickets are available for their games.

Can anyone fathom buying group tickets to a Jets or Pats home game? I have always associated group tickets with baseball.

Gainzo, it seems like there are more Dolphin fans in the tri-state area of NY/CN/NJ then there are in the entire state of Florida. it is pathetic. I agree.

Not only that, but with the exception of the Jets & Patriots games, you can only buy group seats if you agree to buy tickets to a second game!!!

The latest count: 23

Green DNA - 2

Thor99 - 2

Jetfan13 - 4

BZ - 2

mdrago4 - 4

Jets28 - 2

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen - 1

Bill Parcells - 1

Slowmoe57 - 3

SoFlaJets - 2

Great news, SoFla & Jetgirl are in. I'm going to order a couple of extra tickets, because there is always someone that will look to get in after we are locked in. I will order the tix this week and let everyone know the details. This also means that we will get the "Welcome JetNation" sign up on the jumbotron which was pretty cool last time.

Great news, SoFla & Jetgirl are in. I'm going to order a couple of extra tickets, because there is always someone that will look to get in after we are locked in. I will order the tix this week and let everyone know the details. This also means that we will get the "Welcome JetNation" sign up on the jumbotron which was pretty cool last time.

Awesome! You the man. I really appreciate you doing this.

The latest count: 23

Green DNA - 2

Thor99 - 2

Jetfan13 - 4

BZ - 2

mdrago4 - 4

Jets28 - 2

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen - 1

Bill Parcells - 1

Slowmoe57 - 3

SoFlaJets - 2

Awesome! You the man. I really appreciate you doing this.

My pleasure. Funny thing is I now get mail at work from the Dolphins addressed to JetNation. Maybe the nosy mail room guys will end up visiting and posting. I am holding the extra 2 seats for you and your son;) . Do like I am, I'm bringing the whole family and letting my wife and daughter do the South Beach thing while my son and I go to the game (AA has extremely cheap fares).

My pleasure. Funny thing is I now get mail at work from the Dolphins addressed to JetNation. Maybe the nosy mail room guys will end up visiting and posting. I am holding the extra 2 seats for you and your son;) . Do like I am, I'm bringing the whole family and letting my wife and daughter do the South Beach thing while my son and I go to the game (AA has extremely cheap fares).

Oh man. The travel budget is tapped. We did a vacation the first week in June and have another week coming up soon.

What can I do here at this site to make money, that would allow me to live a lifestyle of luxury? LOL!!!! Can't think of anything.

Oh man. The travel budget is tapped. We did a vacation the first week in June and have another week coming up soon.

What can I do here at this site to make money, that would allow me to live a lifestyle of luxury? LOL!!!! Can't think of anything.

U can always strip for cash?....:character42: ....It's really not an expensive trip Max, thats if you plan ane start to pay now, share a room, and lastly look for cheap airfare now or start walking now...;)

:rolleyes:

Dude, I got round trip air for $187.. and it's $99 a night at the hotel I'm staying at..you don't need that much of a budget. come on down.

:rolleyes:

Dude, I got round trip air for $187.. and it's $99 a night at the hotel I'm staying at..you don't need that much of a budget. come on down.

Damn that is pretty cheap. No way am I rooming with you and Monica though. She told me about your weekend in the swing club. I won't judge you. But I will avoid you.

Your complete disregard for touching other men's swords is a bit frightening though.

Damn that is pretty cheap. No way am I rooming with you and Monica though. She told me about your weekend in the swing club. I won't judge you. But I will avoid you.

Your complete disregard for touching other men's swords is a bit frightening though.

:^o

:rl:

HAHAHA! Not true, I'm 100% heterosexual! the only sword I touch is my own!

Wait, that didn't sound right. :blush:

:^o

:rl:

HAHAHA! Not true, I'm 100% heterosexual! the only sword I touch is my own!

Wait, that didn't sound right. :blush:

When it comes to being hetero the best case scenario is really just 99.9%.

I'm just saying.

I left a message with the Acct Rep at the Dolphins telling him that we needed 25 tickets for the game. He was out of the office today but will be in tomorrow, so when he returns my call I will put these tix on my Visa and the window of opportunity closes. This is basically the last call, so if you are on the fence, it is time to speak up if you want to sit with the group.

PS: If any of of the lovely ladies of JN want to show up at the last minute, I will save room on my lap for one lucky lady (Smizzy, I have already been tipped off about your wig trick so don't even try).

ive already planned a trip to miami but im not even going to buy tickets before because i hear that people end up giving them away.

Ssshhh, solid strategy but keep it to yourself. If the other guys find out, they will want them too. Then:

1) There will be less free tickets for you (and now me)

2) Everyone that posted in this thread will bail and we will fall below the minimum.

OK everyone, the tickets are ordered and we have 25 upper sideline seats on the Jets side of the field. I asked for a row of 13 and 12 behind it, so let's see what happens. We do not have exact rows / seats assigned as of this moment. I have the map showing the group sections at work and if the weather is semi-nice tomorrow, I will not be in the office until Monday (fore!) so I can't tell you the exact section yet. The tickets are $75 each and I will PM payment instructions next week some time. As I explained earlier, the tix will not be sent out (by the Fins) for a while as the game is late in the season. I will give more details later.

As an FYI, the seats will be in one of the following sections:

410, 411, 417 or 418

The sections run from the side of the endzone to the 20 yard line on each end of the field behind the Jets bench.

The ticket charge missed the cut off date on my credit card so I don't have to pay until the 1st week of September. I will send out the payment instructions soon and I imagine that Paypal or check will be the preferred method. If anyone has any questions, please send me a PM.

As an FYI, the seats will be in one of the following sections:

410, 411, 417 or 418

The sections run from the side of the endzone to the 20 yard line on each end of the field behind the Jets bench.

The ticket charge missed the cut off date on my credit card so I don't have to pay until the 1st week of September. I will send out the payment instructions soon and I imagine that Paypal or check will be the preferred method. If anyone has any questions, please send me a PM.

That's just swell. But you didn't answer the NBA question. Slacker.

you really should try to make it down Max..or is the injunction in Miami-Dade county still in effect?

How far from Broward County is it? After everything that went down in 1989 when I was touring with 2 Live Crew I don't want to get too close.

That's just swell. But you didn't answer the NBA question. Slacker.

The NBA is dead to me. NBA questions should be posted in the wrestling forum along with any other "for entertainment only" pseudo-sports questions.

• 4 weeks later...

OK everybody, I have the tickets in hand, they arrived today which surprised me as they were sent out pretty late last time. The seats are in section 417 (looks to be between the 5-15 yard line) in rows 12-14 on the Jets side of the field. Overall, the seats seem to be pretty good considering we are the opposing fans. For those of you that have already paid, the tickets will be sent out tomorrow. For those of you that have not yet paid, please send a check and your mailing address. If you would like to sit near any one in particular let me know (No, Brenda will not be sitting with us, so don't ask). Things are shaping up nicely.

BTW, I ordered an extra pair at $75 each, so if anyone wants them, please let me know.

The extra tix are gone already, sorry!

Archived