Just a heads up...

K2C

The NFL Network is Re-airing the Monday Night Miracle game against the Fins from 2000 in it's entirety...this Thursday, the 24th at 8 PM. Get your DVD recorders ready!

I saw that yesterday. That was a great game I think one top games in NFL History. Defintely one of the best MNF games ever.

The NFL Network is Re-airing the Monday Night Miracle game against the Fins from 2000 in it's entirety...this Thursday, the 24th at 8 PM. Get your DVD recorders ready!

Have it Tivo'd. the wife just loves it! :)

BZ

I was just reading the thread at the fins sight. This is by far the best post there. this is hilarious

post_old.gif 05-22-2007, 08:37 PM #10 dolpns13 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1062081955", true);

Ray Finkle

Phin Dollars: 34,068.93

Donate

noicon.jpg

collapse_tcat.gif Quote (Whitedolphin54): (click to expand/collapse)

Originally Posted by Whitedolphin54

viewpost.gif icon_lol.gif Ha Ha--Its a hard life being a football fan---god i hate the Jets!!tantrum.gif

You know it...I hate them so much that whenever I go to the mall with my girlfriend and we go into sporting stores and I see anything with the Jets on it (Which is everywhere because this is in Jersey and NY), I turn them all around on the shelves, hangers, counters, whatever.....So they aren't facing anything...No joke, I do, she thinks it hilarious but when I see the Jets all I see is blazing red...I HATE THEM PASSIONATELY!!!

Archived