Knicks

timbok

Knicks have talent, it's just that that talent is incredibly young. Channing Frye and Eddy Curry, along with David Lee are going to be a deadly big man combo. With Marbury and Steve "washed-up" Francis, along with Nate and Quentin Richardson they should be half decent.

I say 39-45 wins.

Knicks have talent, it's just that that talent is incredibly young. Channing Frye and Eddy Curry, along with David Lee are going to be a deadly big man combo. With Marbury and Steve "washed-up" Francis, along with Nate and Quentin Richardson they should be half decent.

I say 39-45 wins.

I would have liked to agree with you on this but due to Curry and Frye lack of rebounding the Knicks are looking for the right deal to package around Frye as the focal point to getting a JO...KG type of player, i really wanted frye to work out but he definitely hit a soph slump this past season i think he would be well suited for an uptempo team a la PHX, not that curry cant handle the load over time but i think the Knicks need a weak side defender like when they had Camby patrolling with Pat...dont know what trade will pan out if any but Frye is the knick mostl likely to be dealt

I would have liked to agree with you on this but due to Curry and Frye lack of rebounding the Knicks are looking for the right deal to package around Frye as the focal point to getting a JO...KG type of player, i really wanted frye to work out but he definitely hit a soph slump this past season i think he would be well suited for an uptempo team a la PHX, not that curry cant handle the load over time but i think the Knicks need a weak side defender like when they had Camby patrolling with Pat...dont know what trade will pan out if any but Frye is the knick mostl likely to be dealt

True, when Camby was there, there was no ifs ands or buts, no inside shots. I've gotta take your word on Frye's aforementioned sophmore slump and lack of rebounding, because I only saw 5 Knicks games, (against the Nets). But I think that they should package Frye for a dominant scoring SG and place Jamaal Crawford back to his true position, PG. Marbury sucks and should be dealt along with Frye. Jamaal Crawford, (insert SG), Quentin RIchardson, David Lee, and Eddy Curry should be a deadly lineup.

True, when Camby was there, there was no ifs ands or buts, no inside shots. I've gotta take your word on Frye's aforementioned sophmore slump and lack of rebounding, because I only saw 5 Knicks games, (against the Nets). But I think that they should package Frye for a dominant scoring SG and place Jamaal Crawford back to his true position, PG. Marbury sucks and should be dealt along with Frye. Jamaal Crawford, (insert SG), Quentin RIchardson, David Lee, and Eddy Curry should be a deadly lineup.

I don't know where the hell you come up with "Marbury sucks" He played great all-around ball this year. He played great defense, got his teammates more involved and still scored a lot to add along to that. He also changed his game to make Curry the focal point of the offense. Jamal Crawford is a 2 guard not a point guard. Marbury will not be dealt.

No...

As long as Marbury and Francis is on the roster this team will always suck.

This team plays very little defense (which is actually an improvement over the last couple of years when they played zero defense).

I want to see Curry do it again next season before I buy into him.

The Knicks are paying the price now for past sins. There is no future right now and until they can get some cap room. (Maybe 2015)

I agree with shawn.

As long as Marbury & Francis are on the same roster, this team will not work, one of them has to go and I hope its Francis, sooner rather then later.

Marbury

Crawford

Lee

Frye

Curry

That should be the '07-'08 starting lineup.

I agree with shawn.

As long as Marbury & Francis are on the same roster, this team will not work, one of them has to go and I hope its Francis, sooner rather then later.

Marbury

Crawford

Lee

Frye

Curry

Lee can play the 3... I didn't know that

I agree with shawn.

Marbury

Crawford

Lee

Frye

Curry

That may be true, but this lineup would be lucky to compete for the 8th seed.

marbury is a def. stay..he is a great player...

francis has brought problems with ball hogging,scoreing issues,etc.

Marbury has talent, but he doesn't exactly make those around him better. If you still think he is a "great player" there must be about 150 "great players" in the NBA. The roster wasn't exactly working with Marbury before they got Francis.

Archived