Top 10 Running Backs in the NFL

Larry Johnson, coming off a 400+ carry season, is, like Jamal Anderson before him, all

set for a season-ending injury. That's a harsh but accurate prediction. If I played fantasy, I'd stay away from him, numbers be damned.

1 LT

2 LJ

3 Steven Jackson

4 Frank Gore

5 Brian Westbrook

6 Duece McAllister

7 Shaun Alexander

8 Rudi Johnson

9 Thomas Jones

10 Willis Mcgahee

Willie Parker > Jones

Travis Henry > Jones

Chester Taylor > Jones

Fred "Fragile" Taylor > Jones

Jones in the top 10 of anything is laughable.

Willie Parker > Jones

Travis Henry > Jones

Chester Taylor > Jones

Fred "Fragile" Taylor > Jones

Jones in the top 10 of anything is laughable.

Parker-maybe

Henry-maybe

the other 2-LOL

Thomas Jones has literally been the Bears offence the past 2 years.

One guy who Id consider putting not only in my top ten but mabe even top 5 for next year is Maurice Jones-Drew.

That guy was amazing last year and he will get much more carries this year as Fred Taylor gets older. He seemed untouchable at times last year and should only get better.

Plus, the divisional teams he plays all cant stop the run.Watch out for him next year

Parker-maybe

Henry-maybe

the other 2-LOL

One guy who Id consider putting not only in my top ten but mabe even top 5 for next year is Maurice Jones-Drew.

That guy was amazing last year and he will get much more carries this year as Fred Taylor gets older. He seemed untouchable at times last year and should only get better.

Plus, the divisional teams he plays all cant stop the run.Watch out for him next year

This guy is a Bears fan, and he ain't buying that bull****.

Parker-maybe

Henry-maybe

the other 2-LOL

I won't argue with you over who you think is better.

Jones has been the Bears offense? You can't be serious. :rollseyes: We scored the 2nd most points in the league last year. Although we ran the ball over 500 times we were ranked 15th overall rushing. Jones only accounted for 7 of the 47 TDs we scored. Guess how many 100yard games Jones had last season. FOUR! Carried is hardly the word to use for Jones in regards to his role with the Bears offense. He played ok for us but by no means did he "carry" the Bears offense. Now that you have him you are highly overrating him.

This guy is a Bears fan, and he ain't buying that bull****.

Oh you know it. I can't believe this dude. Carried the Bears offense. lol!

Archived