Article: Chad's New Goal: Become An Expert In His Field

jetfuel

AAAH! I got here before the Penny haters, but I think Penny will have a better year, more rehab time should allow him to throw something close to a bullet. I see 16 TDs and maybe 12 INTs and 2500 yards. Great year, No, Penny isn't great, but he is better RIGHT NOW than Roy Clemens.

So what....the first seven years were practice?

Gee....maybe by 2014 he can consistently make the Pro Bowl.

Who cares about the past... he proved he can start a full season at a good enough level to win last season and now will be working an entire offseason healthy to improve.

So what....the first seven years were practice?

Gee....maybe by 2014 he can consistently make the Pro Bowl.

Did you even read the article? Or was your standard wise ass comment ready to go?

"Coach is doing a great job of keeping us on edge and focused on what we need to do to get better in the system," he said. "That's what we're trying to do: learn how to become experts in our system. ... I have to make sure I know not only what to do but how to do it."

And since this is year 2 of the Mangini system......

read before you post. It will prevent you from looking stupid...

Did you even read the article? Or was your standard wise ass comment ready to go?

No...it won't.

Who cares about the past... he proved he can start a full season at a good enough level to win last season and now will be working an entire offseason healthy to improve.

If 16 INTs is good enough for you enjoy second place.

No...it won't.

If 16 INTs is good enough for you enjoy second place.

Its not good enough for me or for him... read the article...

Jones will help that stat by taking pressure off the passing game.

No...it won't.

good point, nothing can prevent you from looking stupid.

Chad will be much better next year IMO will a full offseason and he also wont have to go through the process of learning a new offence like last year. Added to the fact that there are much more weapons around him, he will also be better prepared for this season.

Chad haters-prepare to be proven wrong!!:Nuts:

Is Chad gonna open up a noodle manufacturing company?

The joke/argument is old and lame now. Time for new material, Chad is a playoff QB who has started his last 17 games and led a young/average team to a playoff game.

The joke/argument is old and lame now. Time for new material, Chad is a playoff QB who has started his last 17 games and led a young/average team to a playoff game.

damn your quick. I edited that post right after I posted it. I think the new line is better, actually.

damn your quick. I edited that post right after I posted it. I think the new line is better, actually.

:rl:

any noodle joke is old IMO... just sayin... he took some big hits and made some big throws... sure he had a few off games... but he was rusty last year...

We will see what Chad is made of in 07', you and I both know this.

:rl:

any noodle joke is old IMO... just sayin... he took some big hits and made some big throws... sure he had a few off games... but he was rusty last year...

We will see what Chad is made of in 07', you and I both know this.

if chad has a ****ty 07 will you admit you were wrong and he sucks? Barton, if he has a pro-bowl year will you admit you were wrong and he is in fact at least above-average?

if chad has a ****ty 07 will you admit you were wrong and he sucks? Barton, if he has a pro-bowl year will you admit you were wrong and he is in fact at least above-average?

I will not say he sucks, he was, is and always will be a good NFL QB... he wins games and gets to the playoffs...

I will however admit that if Chad cant get it done in 07' he is running out or has run out of time.

I will not say he sucks, he was, is and always will be a good NFL QB... he wins games and gets to the playoffs...

I will however admit that if Chad cant get it done in 07' he is running out or has run out of time.

To bad the goal is to win championships.

Chad Pennington will NEVER be a freakin' Pro Bowl Quarterback. You're out of your f'n mind if you think so. Lets see if the guy can stay healthy for 2 straight seasons please. Then maybe we can talk about the possibility of Chad Pennington actually leading a franchise to more then 10 wins a season.

10 wins is fine, but its no championship and if you want home playoff games, and recently the Jets' home playoff success should be noted, you need more then 10 wins in the AFC East.

There are at least 6 AFC Quarterback's topping PennyBoyWonder.

Manning, Brady, Palmer, Rivers, Green & McNair.

Soon to pass him up: Losman, Cutler & Schaub.

Archived