Assante Samuel situation

faba

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you by chance ever attend a party and with the help of two comrades tackle a belligerent man with a water pistol that was threatening to shoot everyone in the room?

:rl: :rl: :rl: wow, every once in a while a hint of brilliance emerges from the wheat belt district

:)

hey booz did you notice the ****stirrers left this thread about 4 pages ago & left us to clean up after them? plus I almost got beat up by one of our own in the process, not to mention I unknowingly praised the enemy. i'm gettin too old fer this $hit man. gonna have to hang em up soon

POTW NOM you're on a roll...spit on the screen funny, man!

Not everyone plays with a team mentality, even in pro sports, i wouldn\'t say that even half of players have a team first approach.

I wouldn\'t want to show up at a funeral where none of the family would even know who I was. I see no point in that, I barely know these people. I wouldn\'t attend a funeral for my neighbors either, and I knew them alot more than I knew my coworkers.

Its like the coworkers going out and getting a drink after work, hey, if you want to go, that is great, but not everyone does. The last thing I want to do is spend even extra time with coworkers that I have already been with for 9-10 straight hours a day.

The family does not have to know every attendee and I would think it would be a special moment for them to see the lives their loved one touched, even if it is fluff. Like I said, it is your business. Samual on the other hand has a team image to portray, even if it is fluff...

The family does not have to know every attendee and I would think it would be a special moment for them to see the lives their loved one touched, even if it is fluff. Like I said, it is your business. Samual on the other hand has a team image to portray, even if it is fluff...

I would rather not attend. It would be more or less very uncomfortable when Im not even acquainces with them. I never even met a single family member of that company. I don\'t see how Samual would have anymore of a team image to portray than anyone else on any other \"team\"

Current band? My favorite current band would have to be The Mars Volta or Wolfmother. I happen to be listening to mostly 80s and 90s music though. Alot of punk and alternative.

hmmmm...okay, I'll let you off the hook. But I'm watching you...always watching...:confused0085:

well well well, this changes things dramitically. if there's some fluff involved then hell yeah he should go.

I don\'t understand? Am I not allowed here if I listen to bad or cheesy music or something?

What does any of this have to do with Assante Samual?

No, it's nothing like that. Hell, our senior Mod's favorite bands include Milli Vanilli and NKOTB.

He doesn't; um, and the rest of the team showed up...

what's up with the backslash (\) before the apostrophe (')? I\'m just askin\'

So, because the rest of the team does something, he has to too? He isn't even officially part of the team as of this moment.

I really don't understand the backslash before the apostrophe, I have no idea, I didn't realize it was happening until I went back and looked. It must be something wrong with my keyboard.

I really don't understand the backslash before the apostrophe, I have no idea, I didn't realize it was happening until I went back and looked. It must be something wrong with my keyboard.

I'm going to leave this one for JW to "mop up". He's behind me in POTW nominations for this week anyway. :lol:

So, because the rest of the team does something, he has to too? He isn't even officially part of the team as of this moment.

I guess as a fan, I would hope that as much dedication as I pour into this ultimately meaningless game, that the players would have some sort of contiguity and would show sympathy when one of their brothers is in need. I do understand, however, the business aspect of football. This topic falls in that gray area between the two and I am just a sentimental faggot; at least that's what my wife tells me...

I am glad it's not you purposely doing the backslash thing; I was beginning to think you were some sort of freak...

I guess as a fan, I would hope that as much dedication as I pour into this ultimately meaningless game, that the players would have some sort of contiguity and would show sympathy when one of their brothers is in need. I do understand, however, the business aspect of football. This topic falls in that gray area between the two and I am just a sentimental faggot; at least that\'s what my wife tells me...

I am glad it\'s not you purposely doing the backslash thing; I was beginning to think you were some sort of freak...

Well, I am very sentimental as well, I just have sentiments for things that I actually care about, not fellow persennel that I barely knew except for what they did at the company. I wouldn\'t want them to show up at my funeral, I want people there that I cared about and that cared about me, not people showing up just so that they look good.

I have no idea what was going on with the backslash thing, I have never seen that happen before and it seems to have stopped now.

maybe it only happens when yer mad.......... judging by your rep box, we can expect a lot more backslashing from ya ;)

maybe it only happens when yer mad.......... judging by your rep box, we can expect a lot more backslashing from ya ;)

i was gonna ask about that, how does some newb with 16 posts have as much neg rep as anyone I've seen? Are we just neg rep bombing all newbs now or what?

maybe it only happens when yer mad.......... judging by your rep box, we can expect a lot more backslashing from ya forums

But, I just joined yesterday and haven\'t been mad at all :( Two people left me negative reps from a post yesterday and I don\'t even know why.

i was gonna ask about that, how does some newb with 16 posts have as much neg rep as anyone I\'ve seen? Are we just neg rep bombing all newbs now or what?

I don\'t understand either, I don\'t know how the rep works, but it says i have negative 338 points and I had that prior to my 10th post. I just figured I started in the negatives.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryno the Jet View Post

I guess as a fan, I would hope that as much dedication as I pour into this ultimately meaningless game, that the players would have some sort of contiguity and would show sympathy when one of their brothers is in need. I do understand, however, the business aspect of football. This topic falls in that gray area between the two and I am just a sentimental faggot; at least that\'s what my wife tells me...

I am glad it\'s not you purposely doing the backslash thing; I was beginning to think you were some sort of freak...

This is hilarious, it even does it to the previous post when you quote someone!

This is hilarious, it even does it to the previous post when you quote someone!

Wow, that is very weird, especially because it doesn\'t happen everytime I post. Certain posts have it and certain don\'t. I have tried to look it up but I don\'t see anyone else having the same problems. I haven\'t ever seen this happen on another message board either, so it must be some sort of conflict between my system and this forum.

This is awesome! I'm gone for a few hours and this thread has grown to a total page count that no Jets players has ever notched. Sheeet! The Patriots really do rule the world.

It's misleading actually, one thread for a pats player goes this long, but how many Chad threads are there, add those together and they far out number this.

Archived