Assante Samuel situation

faba

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
life's tough on a popple, ya know...you have to work your way to zero

popples.jpg

:rl:POTW NOM!! Man I remember my little sister had one of those damn things. We used to roll it up into a ball and play dodgeball with it.

Umm...yeah...about that baby...:P

Ha! I know where you're going with this, but I assure you my girl would not venture to Nebraska if her life depended on it. She's just not much for cornholin'; I don't know what her f'n problem is? Of course, I guess if she was up for that sort of thing, we wouldn't be having this conversation; talk about irony!

It is your right to choose if you wish to or wish not to attend a funeral. He isn't a piece of **** person, he is a lousy teammate, maybe, by not attending, but that does not mean the he is a piece of **** person. We don't know why he didn't go, it could be personal reasons or maybe he was too upset, who knows, and who really cares because it is his personal decision.

Call him a lousy teammate if you wish, but, don't call him a lousy person.

Assante didnt go to funeral because his doggie was fighting Vicks doggie in the

'UFC (Ultimate Fighting Canines) ThugTurd Showdown BowWow Fight Night'

Wow, that's a pretty scumbag move to not even show up for your teammates funeral. All in the name of money too. F#ck it, trade his a$$ to the Raiders.

I gotta agree that is extremely classless not to show up to the funeral.

Assante didnt go to funeral because his doggie was fighting Vicks doggie in the

'UFC (Ultimate Fighting Canines) ThugTurd Showdown BowWow Fight Night'

:rl:

Somehow I knew Will would find that humorous.

can you just see Ferrel in a Urban outfit running a dog ring and constantly getting his ass kicked in the ring by his OWN dog :confused:

Archived