Max's Vacation Photos

SouthernJet

Yeah you can make fun of me all you want-just show respect for other people on this board and the pictures and comments that you might post here.

for gods sake, ,lighten up,,

is this better?

Max ready for dinner at beach

dick_tux_5425_1.jpg

Spent the week in NC with the family. Outer Banks. Great weather. Great time. The week went too fast. Crazy house close to the ocean. Went jet ski'ing -- I need to figure out how to make this lifestyle an everyday occurence. Seeing people drive around the neighborhood in their golf carts was just unreal. Somebody sign me up for that!

Spent the week in NC with the family. Outer Banks. Great weather. Great time. The week went too fast. Crazy house close to the ocean. Went jet ski'ing -- I need to figure out how to make this lifestyle an everyday occurence. Seeing people drive around the neighborhood in their golf carts was just unreal. Somebody sign me up for that!

You know what you have to do Max...

Welcome back, Maxman. I'm glad you had a great time. since you're all recharged and ready to go now, it seems like you've been stuck at that hallowed 18,000 and change post count way too long now, lets get posting!

Welcome back, Maxman. I'm glad you had a great time. since you're all recharged and ready to go now, it seems like you've been stuck at that hallowed 18,000 and change post count way too long now, lets get posting!

LOL -- this is true. Little League baseball has to end first. Then my post count can increase. Playoffs end in about a week.

Then I will be back, consider yourselves warned.

Oh and Alk -- nice! I was waiting for someone to take it there!

welcome back Max..

glad you had a great time,,

My other son,, the one without Green Balls, is getting marrried early in the fall on Outer Banks,,

Beautiful area,,

we hope to snare you someday for the NC Jets Fan Club :P

Archived