Yanks happy to see Stewart break up Schills no no

Matt39

Why?

Looking at Schilling's body of work last year, and the Sox as a team is not that hard to figure out what he should do if he pitches well.

Maybe that is why wins is a meaningless stat to you. Not exactly a math major now are we?

I may not be a baseball expert like MdMike claims to be, but, I think if Curt Schilling pitches a game, and the RedSox win that game, I think the RedSox are happy.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may not be a baseball expert like MdMike claims to be, but, I think if Curt Schilling pitches a game, and the RedSox win that game, I think the RedSox are happy.

Word.

Bottom line is, the Yankees and Red Sox are rivals and lets face it, I don't think too many, if any, Yankees like Fat Schilling. I don't know about you people, but I've played organized sports and in leagues and such and you never want to see your rival accomplish something that is good.

Wins are a team stat. Period. If you don't have the ability to understand that simple fact then fine. It's not worth my time arguing with you.

Archived