Why. Won't. the Offseason. Just. END!

nj meadowlands

It doesn't bother me. I've got my Yankees, who stumbled out of the blocks, steadily gaining ground on the evil assortment of villains from Beantown.

As long as there's baseball, I'm cool. I love the Jets, but I'm not in any hurry for fall and winter to get here.

It doesn't bother me. I've got my Yankees, who stumbled out of the blocks, steadily gaining ground on the evil assortment of villains from Beantown.

As long as there's baseball, I'm cool. I love the Jets, but I'm not in any hurry for fall and winter to get here.

I agree. Enjoy the summer.

I'm in a doubly bad offseason with no college sports or Jets football. On other boards I'm on we are all runnign out of things to talk about.

If only there was a way to get college football in the spring instead of the fall. I know i'd follow it much closer. i hate cashing in my saturday's and sunday's for football. I'm more than willing to do the one day, but it gets to be too much with both days. Then i can't even follow the draft cause i only know about Wisconsin, OSU, Michigan players.

Maybe someday they'll play in the spring.

I'm with you 80.

Cannot wait for Football and the cold weather to return.:beer:

Screw cold weather-- I just want the JETS!!!!

When does TC start? Anyone know?

Baseball is fantastic, summer is fantastic, warm weather is fantastic... but there is NOTHING like an autumn of Jet football. Especially when we're good.

Screw cold weather-- I just want the JETS!!!!

When does TC start? Anyone know?

Baseball is fantastic, summer is fantastic, warm weather is fantastic... but there is NOTHING like an autumn of Jet football. Especially when we're good.

In about 10 weeks.

Archived