Jets highlights and Videos from last year

BP

is there a way to embed video from dailymotion here?

No..poor Max just made it a youtube option (he's been very busy). had he done it another way, you could embed a video from any site.

Just watch the 12/25 Miami highlight... Watch the WHOLE THING. And you all will really understand how special L.Washington is as a running back. LMAO at all the Pat fans who REALLY THINK Maroney is a better back. He aint. Im willing to even go as far as saying Leon is going to have a better careet than Reggie Bush

ohyeah.gifohyeah.gifohyeah.gif

Damn, I watched the Baker catch against CLE again, and I'll be damned if it still ain't an awful call!

Thanks for ruining my day!!!!

That game still hurts... that call makes me want to rip someones head off...

I have a good feeling that the JETS will rip apart the Browns with revenge in mind this year...

Just watch the 12/25 Miami highlight... Watch the WHOLE THING. And you all will really understand how special L.Washington is as a running back. LMAO at all the Pat fans who REALLY THINK Maroney is a better back. He aint. Im willing to even go as far as saying Leon is going to have a better careet than Reggie Bush

You are very close to taking over the mantle of biggest homer from BZ & ecurb.

Leon Washington better than Maroney & Bush? How much ganga do you smoke mate? :P

Reggie Bush outperformed Leon Washington in every way last season and will continue to do it for the rest of his career, as will Laurence Maroney. There is a difference between a scatback and two full-time backs.

Archived