TheGarv Speaks On The Kendall Situation

Maxman

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

First I want to apologize to JetNation. It was Max's idea to talk about Kendall, and in my self-absorbed attention whoring way, I forgot to put "in association with JetNation." But I will make it up to you guys in the next one. Max is supercool and he's even sending me a JN T-shirt...and 4 double jointed midgets.

Pennington is gonna have a BIG season this year, a breakout season. I intend to document the miracle that is Chad as he leads use to our destiny, the superbowl.

Thanks for the kudos, and thanks for inviting me to join.

:baby::baby:

Chad Penne Ala Suckington

First I want to apologize to JetNation. It was Max's idea to talk about Kendall, and in my self-absorbed attention whoring way, I forgot to put "in association with JetNation." But I will make it up to you guys in the next one. Max is supercool and he's even sending me a JN T-shirt...and 4 double jointed midgets.

Pennington is gonna have a BIG season this year, a breakout season. I intend to document the miracle that is Chad as he leads use to our destiny, the superbowl.

Welcome aboard Garv! Keep up the good work. Maybe you can slap some sense into all the non-believers of Chad!

So when I read TheGarv here -- I hear it in your voice. Kind of creepy. No problem about not giving us credit. Just know that you are only getting 3 midgets and only 2 of them will be double jointed. There has to be a consequence for your actions.

:Nuts:

The only reason we like to be mentioned is because other sites steal our stuff routinely. Either that or we are just attention whores. You decide but I am going with the other people stealing our stuff thing myself.

Just busting man -- keep up the good work and thanks for signing up! You the man.

So when I read TheGarv here -- I hear it in your voice. Kind of creepy. No problem about not giving us credit. Just know that you are only getting 3 midgets and only 2 of them will be double jointed. There has to be a consequence for your actions.

:Nuts:

The only reason we like to be mentioned is because other sites steal our stuff routinely. Either that or we are just attention whores. You decide but I am going with the other people stealing our stuff thing myself.

Just busting man -- keep up the good work and thanks for signing up! You the man.

3 midgets??? Man, you drive a hard bargain, Max. But I'll take it, lol.

welcome Garv,,

did u go to shea? or was that before your time,, i was in loge, 35 yard line in those days,,

never did the meadowlands since i moved to NC in 1983,,

Love your videos,, you say all the crap we long time fans talk about At the bar or BS over at the watercooler at work,,welcome man,,,

welcome Garv,,

did u go to shea? or was that before your time,, i was in loge, 35 yard line in those days,,

never did the meadowlands since i moved to NC in 1983,,

Love your videos,, you say all the crap we long time fans talk about At the bar or BS over at the watercooler at work,,welcome man,,,

Loved Shea. I hope they are coming back. I don't have season tickets or anything, but I like to catch games whenever I can.

And I notice that I already have earned 500 bucks on this site. Can I get a check sent?

:P :p :P

You won't be saying that in January.

Don't get him started. He loves Chad. He is trying to be funny. But last year it got ugly because of his anti-Chad posts. Chad filed a restraining order, even he was getting embarassed.

You won't be saying that in January.

Don't get him started. He loves Chad. He is trying to be funny. But last year it got ugly because of his anti-Chad posts. Chad filed a restraining order, even he was getting embarassed.

key word "trying" to be funny... lol

I have already predicted Chad as the superbowl MVP this season... :)

Loved Shea. I hope they are coming back. I don't have season tickets or anything, but I like to catch games whenever I can.

And I notice that I already have earned 500 bucks on this site. Can I get a check sent?

:P :p :P

Oh yeah, Max always lies about that check in the mail thing. ;-)

Better hope he at least sends you the right size shirt, LOL!

Welcome TG, I enjoy your vids.

Oh yeah, Max always lies about that check in the mail thing. ;-)

Better hope he at least sends you the right size shirt, LOL!

Welcome TG, I enjoy your vids.

Sorry about that. Maybe BZ will buy you one. He seemed concerned that you weren't getting paid for your efforts last year!

did The Garv know that?

It might be a good idea to post what you really think,, not continually fishing ;)

I wanted to see if the Garv could handle all of the Chad-Doubters... it was a good 1st test... :)

I wanted to see if the Garv could handle all of the Chad-Doubters... it was a good 1st test... :)

hey ec we now have another member here to give me, you, and BZ a run for our monies in the homer of the year catergory

hey ec we now have another member here to give me, you, and BZ a run for our monies in the homer of the year catergory

Its nice to have another "good" JETS fan aboard :)

But if you think you can even come close to my homersim... your mistaken... :lol:

_V76J4-YXw4

Anyone see TheGARV's coverage from the Kimbo - Mercer fight? Awesome interviews. Can't wait to set him loose in the Jets locker room after a game. With the loaf of bread!

i am certain that southernjet will appreciate this...and i apologize in advance if it has already been mentioned....

does anyone else have flashbacks to "The Dude" whenever they read "The Garv"?

the big lebowski was on a few weeks back...awesome flick.

i would let The Garv on my bowling team ;)

Archived