Bender can make it

TNJet

I like the looks of this kid he's huge.Check out the pics on the jets site now,he looks bigger than Ferguson.Bender will play in this league.

I hope he can make it, but his size doesn't mean he will. Ferguson is pretty small for a tackle anyway. Look at pictures of Marko. Marko looks like an awesome tackle. Just ask him how that turned out.

He is a big boy. Hopefully he doesn't fall in with the wrong crowd. As far as Cavka goes they say he was another Bradway 6th Round Can't Miss prospect. But he got involved with the wrong people and it was all downhill from there. It is a shame actually, he could have been special.

He is a big boy. Hopefully he doesn't fall in with the wrong crowd. As far as Cavka goes they say he was another Bradway 6th Round Can't Miss prospect. But he got involved with the wrong people and it was all downhill from there. It is a shame actually, he could have been special.

yes he did Max-he never should have joined JN and started his Ask Marko thread

Bender can make it but it's not his size that is going to do it for him

past a certain point size is basically irrelevant for offensive tackle

Ed Blanton is a giant but no one thinks of him as a possible starter

what makes a tackle great are his feet not his size.

Bender has good feet, but as others have pointed out so did Cavka.

I personally believe Bender has a better shot than Cavka, with his projection to starting right tackle by 08 or 09.

I personally believe Bender has a better shot than Cavka, with his projection to starting right tackle by 08 or 09.

This is a good post. When you watch them practice Blanton seems like a man amongst boys. But it never really translated for him.

This is a good post. When you watch them practice Blanton seems like a man amongst boys. But it never really translated for him.

it's cause he can't move real well

if you think Jason taylor makes Brick look bad, just think what he'd do to Ed Blanton

the guy is like Frankenstein without the neck bolts

I hope the projection is '08 because I don't really want another year of Clement.

I hope the projection is '08 because I don't really want another year of Clement.

If he is as smart as they say, he could get some good reps in 07. It wouldn't be the first time a late round pick saw minutes in their first year.

I just hope it doesn't happen because Clement goes down.

Archived