ATTENTION: A Possible NY Jets Theme Song?

Harrch

Like all of you, i cant get enough of our beloved Jets. Thats why i recorded this song called Green Soldiers. If any of you are hip hop fans i think you will like it and for those who aren't too fond of hip hop i still think you will appreciate the song (you will at least like the beat)

So check out Green Soldiers at www.myspace.com/harrch and listen to track 20

lemme know what you guys think of the song. I can take criticism so be honest....

Thanks and GO JETS!

Caution: May contain some explicit language

Like all of you, i cant get enough of our beloved Jets. Thats why i recorded this song called Green Soldiers. If any of you are hip hop fans i think you will like it and for those who aren't too fond of hip hop i still think you will appreciate the song (you will at least like the beat)

lemme know what you guys think of the song. I can take criticism so be honest....

Thanks and GO JETS!

MAY contain some explicit language? You recorded the song, shouldn't you know whether it does or not?

The beat and the sample would definately get the players and the fans pumped before a game.

But there are kids that go to these games! You would have to clean the lyrics up. Was this done in a home studio?

yehh if i was gonna send it to the jets i would have a clean version. i just wanted to know Jets fans would feel it. I recorded it at my house on my macbook. Un fortuantely i did not make the beat, so i wouldnt be able to make any money off of it. But honestly, i didnt do it for the money, recognition and something to get Jets players and fans pumped up is better than getting paid

yehh if i was gonna send it to the jets i would have a clean version. i just wanted to know Jets fans would feel it. I recorded it at my house on my macbook. Un fortuantely i did not make the beat, so i wouldnt be able to make any money off of it. But honestly, i didnt do it for the money, recognition and something to get Jets players and fans pumped up is better than getting paid

I like the beat and idea, but you would need to get rid of the curses and the part about Pennington not having an arm (even if it is true, theme songs aren't supposed to talk about weaknesses).

Also, you may want to consider taking out some of the players names if you want that to be the Jets theme song for a while...Just a thought.

I didnt neccessarily say pennington had a bad arm.. i just said that you dont need an arm when u got play fakes like pennington....

I wasnt trying to bash chad arms but insted let people know that he got the best play fake in the league......

i definately agree with you about taking names out for the long term tho

Thanks i appreciate the feed back.... keep em comin

I didnt neccessarily say pennington had a bad arm.. i just said that you dont need an arm when u got play fakes like pennington....

I wasnt trying to bash chad arms but insted let people know that he got the best play fake in the league......

i definately agree with you about taking names out for the long term tho

Thanks i appreciate the feed back.... keep em comin

I know you didn't flat out say that Chad didnt have an arm, but thats definately how people will interpret it.

Haha I really liked that, some people were saying to remove the specific references to the players but I think that those references make it better, I loved that one line about Coles and beating the Colts

I like them and theyre fine if he wants this to be the theme song for only this year, but chances are a lot of those players either wont be on the Jets or wont be starting in a year or two.

Thanks and GO JETS!

That beat is sick man....I would be able to get into that at the game...especially right before they introduce the team or once they take the field. That Fox theme always made my blood warm up a little...:P . Love the Vilma line and I understand the Chad reference...I think it was a great play on how people always try to dis him. Most intelligent fans will get it and chuckle. Nice flow and cool. The obvious...the cuss words, other then that very good. Should add more to it. Make it longer. Good Job!!

Side note....You have some nice beats on there. Your flow is tight. Im a Queens girl but you rep Jersey well....:baby::)

I heard that feel it in the air before...thats you?....ok. Good luck with what your doing.

That beat is sick man....I would be able to get into that at the game...especially right before they introduce the team or once they take the field. That Fox theme always made my blood warm up a little...:P . Love the Vilma line and I understand the Chad reference...I think it was a great play on how people always try to dis him. Most intelligent fans will get it and chuckle. Nice flow and cool. The obvious...the cuss words, other then that very good. Should add more to it. Make it longer. Good Job!!

Side note....You have some nice beats on there. Your flow is tight. Im a Queens girl but you rep Jersey well....:baby::)

I heard that feel it in the air before...thats you?....ok. Good luck with what your doing.

Goodlooks i appreciate that..... the feel it in the air was first done by Beanie Sigel then D block... n then me......

When i make the edit version of Green Soldiers, do any of you guys know how i would go about trying to get it on the loud speakers.....

Get at me...

Goodlooks i appreciate that..... the feel it in the air was first done by Beanie Sigel then D block... n then me......

When i make the edit version of Green Soldiers, do any of you guys know how i would go about trying to get it on the loud speakers.....

Get at me...

If it were me, I'd go on newyorkjets.com and find out who to mail a copy of the song to. Then I'd mail them a copy and see what happens. (You may have to bug them with a lot of phone calls and e-mails, but if it can end up being played every sunday, it may be worth it.)

well if you're only doing it for this season you better get going on the editing and sending it in...Theres less then a month before the 1st preseason game.

Yehh good call.... and thanks for the advice

Archived