IHOP to buy Applebee's

Alk

As long as they don't cover the boneless buffalo wings with maple syrup I'm ok with this.

Have you ever stopped to wonder how they go about making any "wing" boneless? I have and that's why I don't eat them. :lol:

Have you ever stopped to wonder how they go about making any "wing" boneless? I have and that's why I don't eat them. :lol:

we ordered boneless chicken wings at a chili's airport in charleston by accident. I don't ever eat them normally & was really looking forward to some chicken wings. I was pissed when I found out they were boneless. when the waitress asked if I wanted anything else I said yes, I want whoever decided to type the word boneless & wing on either side of the word chicken's head on a platter

we ordered boneless chicken wings at a chili's airport in charleston by accident. I don't ever eat them normally & was really looking forward to some chicken wings. I was pissed when I found out they were boneless. when the waitress asked if I wanted anything else I said yes, I want whoever decided to type the word boneless & wing on either side of the word chicken's head on a platter

So, you asked the waitress to give you head. How'd that work out?

Archived