RUMOR: Atlanta trying to get Schaub back!

johnny green balls

-- No truth to the rumor that Atlanta is now offering two first-round picks for Matt Schaub, the quarterback it traded to Houston for two second-round picks and two spots in the first round of the draft.

Not that Falcons fans want to hear this, but the Texans are ultra impressed with the quarterback they acquired this offseason from Atlanta -- before Vick's legal issues surfaced.

The Falcons might now be wishing they had held on to QB Matt Schaub.

Schaub has demonstrated leadership, accuracy, intelligence -- traits the Texans expected to be getting when they landed the quarterback for two second-round draft picks and two spots in the first round of the draft.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10261116

looks like it's a pretty unlikely rumor but it's too hilarious not to post!

Who the hey cares if it's a rumor? HAW! I need me some ice-cold Pepsi, just so it can come out my nose for effect.

:rl: POTW nom!

HAHAHAHA! @ The Falcons!!!! dumb asses..where is Abe at? shouldn't he be defending Vick? oh, he probably has a sore throat or something and can't talk..I ****ing love this! YEAH!

The best QB on the Falcons' roster is Joey Harrington. Wow. Anyone here that can complain about Chad Pennington just needs to look down to our Georgia Peach brothers and the Falcons. There is starving children in China you know! Never take your position for granted!

Any truth to the rumor that Arthur Blank often enjoyed quality time at Vick's house strapped into the doggy rape stand? Certainly he seems to have displayed a come-hither-and-bend-me-over track record with respect to Michael, and we now know how Michael likes to treat his b1tches.

Archived