I just walked in on Maxman & TaborJet

Smizzy

Hey, how come none of you got invited to the premiere of Kevin James' new movie?

LOL....Sooth got the only press pass. When is the Kevin James chat on JI? Ive been waiting to read it for 3 seasons now.

I saw that today and thought it was funny.....he's the dude from King of Something, right? Chubby, Irish looking dude, right? Maybe that's why Max and Sooth love him.

Speaking of which - wouldn't it be nice if these two could kiss and make-up at the Jets home opener? I'd like to see that.

I saw that today and thought it was funny.....he's the dude from King of Something, right? Chubby, Irish looking dude, right? Maybe that's why Max and Sooth love him.

Speaking of which - wouldn't it be nice if these two could kiss and make-up at the Jets home opener? I'd like to see that.

If they kiss and make up....I will haul off and punch both of those fat ****s in the face.

That was the quickest 30 seconds Max and Tabor ever had together.

Kevin James is a big Mets and Jets fan-it is all about connections who has them and who doesn't. We are working on a Boozer 76 chat-new on youtube.

Kevin James is a big Mets and Jets fan-it is all about connections who has them and who doesn't. We are working on a Boozer 76 chat-new on youtube.

:rl:

I guess we know who has 'em.....LOL!!!!!!

• 3 months later...
Smizzy, are you gay?

Sorry Andy...I'm not Gay. Keep looking though,I'm sure you will find someone.

Damn - I was hoping Tabor was playing the guy. Now I have no respect for him. His poor wife.
He played the guy....then the girl...then with himself.

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful.
Your soul in black.

Why do you think Mrs.TaborJet spends so much time with me?

Your dad hired her to babysit your after school?

JN. The most homo erotic board I have ever seen!

Between Smizzy (straight?) & Thor (He's suspect!) I don't know what to think.

When BP, Tabor and Max chime in I don't want to know where this thread goes :P

Me and Thor are going to blow up that one horse town of Ft Lauderdale, FL in 2 weeks. keep an eye out for the local papers.

Who is going to be the "bear" in your relationship!?

Dude, I will not be looking for the ''Rainbow Sign'' at all down there. :lol: I believe you have this heterosexual Moderator confused with someone else. :P

My bad :P

He's new here, Gainzo. Give it time.

Archived