Big 10 looking to expand

harris5214

I'm not talking about Individual talent, Football isn't an individual sport, I'm talking about overall competition, and the importance of football and determination of it's players, NJ is top 5. Period. **** you if you don't think so.

it's hard to imagine anyone beating you in an argument. you could convince bin laden to convert to judaism with your keen rhetoric.

I'm not talking about Individual talent, Football isn't an individual sport, I'm talking about overall competition, and the importance of football and determination of it's players, NJ is top 5. Period. **** you if you don't think so.

Based on what?

I could make the same argument for Massachusetts (where I was born) and New Hampshire (where I went to HS) for their HS football.

:rl:

that was classic. I can't think of a better way to sway an argument in my favor. Maybe you should teach law classes, i know JGB would appreciate the 'keen insite' as he says. haha

go new jersey...and FWIW, Wisconsin is just as good as New Jersey, gimmie a break.

:rl:

that was classic. I can't think of a better way to sway an argument in my favor. Maybe you should teach law classes, i know JGB would appreciate the 'keen insite' as he says. haha

go new jersey...and FWIW, Wisconsin is just as good as New Jersey, gimmie a break.

Are you serious?

Are you serious?

Sure, why not? If i can lean on the argument...

"I'm not talking about Individual talent, Football isn't an individual sport, I'm talking about overall competition, and the importance of football and determination of it's players, WI is top 5. Period. **** you if you don't think so."

I think that argument alone allows anyone to win any debate. It's full proof.

Sure, why not? If i can lean on the argument...

"I'm not talking about Individual talent, Football isn't an individual sport, I'm talking about overall competition, and the importance of football and determination of it's players, WI is top 5. Period. **** you if you don't think so."

I think that argument alone allows anyone to win any debate. It's full proof.

This sounds familiar. :-s

"I'm not talking about Individual talent, Football isn't an individual sport, I'm talking about overall competition, and the importance of football and determination of it's players, Chad Pennington is top 5. Period. **** you if you don't think so."

I knew I had seen this somewhere.

NJ is not a top 5 HS recruiting state

the last 3 are pretty much interchangable

1.Florida

2.Texas

3.California

4.Georgia

5.Ohio

6.Pennsylvania

7.Alabama

8.Louisana

Good thing you have your reputation disabled or ShadowJet would neg rep you. :rolleyes:

This sounds familiar. :-s

"I'm not talking about Individual talent, Football isn't an individual sport, I'm talking about overall competition, and the importance of football and determination of it's players, Chad Pennington is top 5. Period. **** you if you don't think so."

I knew I had seen this somewhere.

haha, screw you :)

Good thing you have your reputation disabled or ShadowJet would neg rep you. :rolleyes:

I've been on the losing end of that stick before. Him neg-repping me really did validate his point though.

:confused0058:

Archived