Jets sign two players today

Kentucky Jet

Jets Sign Two Players

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got word from the media relations guy.

Mark Zalewski, a LB out of Wisconsin

Tony Fisher, a RB out of Notre Dame

Fisher will be wearing Houston's former No. 32.

Jets Sign Two Players

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is houston officially done? i thought he was going to get some goal line carries...oh well fine with me, more Leon time!

i dont see anything happening from this,at least the Fisher signing. We have our two backs set for the season in Jones and Washington/

Fisher isn't too bad catching out of the backfield. Could see him in that role a few times this year.

Fisher isn't too bad catching out of the backfield. Could see him in that role a few times this year.

good point FITM-he also used to be able to break off 15-25 yard runs...this is another case of the team looking for hungry marginal veterans

Jets Sign Two Players

Funny, we cut Zalewski shortly after Mini Camp i remember reading...

Fisher is not a bad signing actually. Had 48 grabs in `05...6ft-1in, 222lbs...he'll compete with Ware for the big #3 guy, but you have to think a six year vet, in Fisher, with nice hands would have a leg up on the competition.

He does sound like the perfect replacement for Houston. Didn't cost us a draft choice either. ;)

Archived