Jets | Kendall believes he will be moved soon

Smizzy

Jets | Kendall believes he will be moved soon

Mon, 30 Jul 2007 08:52:17 -0700

J.P. Pelzman, of the Bergen Record, reports disgruntled New York Jets OG Pete Kendall feels he will not remain with the team much longer. "I don't feel that this is going to go on much longer," Kendall said. "I feel in my heart that I'm going to get moved. I believe that this decision has already been made."

What can we get for Pete Kendall?

No chance. Someone needs a lineman and they won't want fight other teams to get him. Somone will pony up a pick.

I hope that Clarke is the real deal... if he is... trade Kendall to the NFC for cheap...

Nothing, it is like Culpepper and Miami or Texas and Carr, everyone knows the jets are stuck and will have to release him, so why trade.

You got it.

Exactly. Don't forget, it's not like he's going to rush wherever he is traded and play for his current contract. Whoever trades for him would still have to sign him. See the Darwin Walker saga in Buffalo.

So who is the bigger bitch? Kenadal or John Abe?

They are on different levels...

Kendall can play and has played with injuries... but complains about off the field BS...

Abe is just a pussy in general...

What can we get for Pete Kendall?

At this point they need to get his a#@ out of here and fast. I was all for keeping him one more year before all this nonsense started. Now we have a guy in training camp who is becoming a growing cancer and needs to get out of town. I understand they cannot just cave in and I would hate to see him get released to go sign with Miami just for the fact that he has a good knowledge of the system and he is better than most will give him credit for. I'd rather see them get a 6th or 7th round pick from someone else but he does need to get off the field at Hofstra and a.s.a.p. This is not the kind of guy you want around your young players and any of your players for that matter. This is training camp, not Barnum & Baileys!

I wish him and lisp luck. To his credit, he did face the camera every Sunday in '05 one debacle after another. Then again, he got paid to do that so what am I saying. I need some more coffee.

Here's my gripe with Kendall. I thought he was a good pick up at the time. He did a serviceable job. In the end, I could have done without the public bellyaching. It didn't help him or his cause, and who wants to hear that? Him and Jason Taylor should go out for drinks together. You know, to discuss the fine art of 'wah'.

Here's my gripe with Kendall. I thought he was a good pick up at the time. He did a serviceable job. In the end, I could have done without the public bellyaching. It didn't help him or his cause, and who wants to hear that? Him and Jason Taylor should go out for drinks together. You know, to discuss the fine art of 'wah'.

POTW NOM

Well said and I agree 100%

Screw Kendall.

Suspend his ass like Dallas did to T.O. for four games because of conduct "detrimonial to the team." This keeps him in a closet and away from other teams in our division who want him.

Oh, I missed this before. I like the thinking here. No matter who was right and who was wrong, the fact remains he has a contract and he is becoming a major headache as far as moving forward with the team.

Screw Kendall.

Suspend his ass like Dallas did to T.O. for four games because of conduct "detrimonial to the team." This keeps him in a closet and away from other teams in our division who want him.

Cimini seems to think the Jets are lining up to do just that...

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/

July 30, 2007

Jets mulling disciplinary action against Kendall

It sounds like the Jets are mulling some sort of disciplinary action against disgruntled LG Pete Kendall, who continues to publicly bash the organization.

Coach Eric Mangini was asked today about the possibility of disciplining Pistol Pete, who wants out in the worst way, and Mangini certainly led us to believe that he might try to nail Kendall for conduct detrimental to the team.

"We have very specific rules in place and the players all got those rules," Mangini said. "They were clearly defined and articulated. The rules are designed to create the best possible working environment. Pete is a professional and I expect him to follow the rules like I anticipate all players to follow the rules."

The natural follow-up question: Has Kendall broken any rules?

"All discipline matters are internal," Mangini said, saying a lot while saying nothing.

In Mangini-speak, that sure sounded like the Jets are building a case against Kendall.

Posted by Rich Cimini at 1:54 PM

July 30, 2007

It sounds like the Jets are mulling some sort of disciplinary action against disgruntled LG Pete Kendall, who continues to publicly bash the organization.

Coach Eric Mangini was asked today about the possibility of disciplining Pistol Pete, who wants out in the worst way, and Mangini certainly led us to believe that he might try to nail Kendall for conduct detrimental to the team.

"We have very specific rules in place and the players all got those rules," Mangini said. "They were clearly defined and articulated. The rules are designed to create the best possible working environment. Pete is a professional and I expect him to follow the rules like I anticipate all players to follow the rules."

"All discipline matters are internal," Mangini said, saying a lot while saying nothing.

In Mangini-speak, that sure sounded like the Jets are building a case against Kendall.

Good find, baamf!

:)

July 30, 2007

Get him Mangini! DO IT!!! :)

Archived