Bend it Like Beckham

Gang Green Girl

I can't watch soccer, either. BO-RRRRRING. But Beckham has generated quite an interest. I wonder if it'll be a sellout in the Meadowlands?

I don't know what all the fuss is about. He's noooooo Derek Jeter!

As much as a sports nut I am- no comments needed there- soccor is a sport I can not watch- the most boring 0- to 0 game you can watch IMO

Beckham is nothing but a whiny little primadonna bitch, who couldn't handle it when Sir Alex told him he wasn't bigger than the club, towards the end of his spell at United.

And now he's whining how he hasn't won a trophy since he joined Real.

To hell with him and his no-talent moron of a wife.

Wasn't a bad game, though Columbia weren't the best defending.

And don't get me started on that wee Scouse bastard Owen.

Beckham is nothing but a whiny little primadonna bitch, who couldn't handle it when Sir Alex told him he wasn't bigger than the club, towards the end of his spell at United.

And now he's whining how he hasn't won a trophy since he joined Real.

To hell with him and his no-talent moron of a wife.

He may be a whiny primadonna but he is a cashcow for whatever team he plays for.

Definitely attractive. A very handsome face - but too thin for my taste - and those arms - girly-manish. I'll take those steroid enhanced Jason Giambi arms anyday :wink: Then again, I'm quite sure Mr. Beckham wouldn't give me the time of day - and if he did, Posh would kill me. :lol:

Anyway, that is the beauty of it all, don't you all think? That beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Could you imagine if everyones taste was the same? Yeeesh - I shudder at the thought.

Definitely attractive. A very handsome face - but too thin for my taste - and those arms - girly-manish. I'll take those steroid enhanced Jason Giambi arms anyday :wink: Then again, I'm quite sure Mr. Beckham wouldn't give me the time of day - and if he did, Posh would kill me. :lol:

Anyway, that is the beauty of it all, don't you all think? That beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Could you imagine if everyones taste was the same? Yeeesh - I shudder at the thought.

ahhhh one thing we agree on garb! ;) someone's flounder is another person's filet mignon! :D

or if we are talking candy.. one person's sweet tart is another person's M&M ... ;)

I was at the game, started a few J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS chants, some English soccer fans loved it others hated it, Colombians ignored it. Overall the game was pretty nuts, loud, crazy, lots of drinking, crazy chants, and the meadowlands had a natural grass surface. Looked much better.

5 overall goals scored, 3-2 England, Colombia missed tying it up at the end by inches.

I was 9 rows up from the goal, I think I got in Beckham's head once, screaming that he was merely a pop star.

not bad ;)

David-Beckham---soccer.jpg

That guy needs to invest in a set of dumbells and introduce himself to a bicep curl or two.

Editor's Note: I could lose 70 or 80 pounds myself. Just felt like blasting hiom since he is a public figure.

Archived