E. Smith injured today

JetCane

Clasic JEt fan excuses, talk crap all summer long, then blame the injury bug for sucking when the season starts. :P 1-3 is whats waiting for the Jets by week 5, injurys or no injurys. Get ready for it.

EH, for the record, your reputation on predictions sucks. I wouldn't be blabbing about such things if I were you.

I only made the Dumb blonde coment... BP's had 2 edit it for the simple fact what I said was over the line... I called her a female dog but in a more blunt way, you know... The 5 letter B word. But my main man BP's saved the day and made a nice edit.

I bet shasta is just some freak who acts like a girl. And if He/She is really a girl, I bet He/She is really the size of a NT, about 5'7 and maybe 325.

But really... I think Shasta is some freak who acts like a girl... But is really a guy who acts like a girl because he cant find one.

I'm honestly really creeped out right now.

EH, for the record, your reputation on predictions sucks. I wouldn't be blabbing about such things if I were you.

Really? I belive I hit most of my predictions, but hey lets put it to the test right now. I predict that Jet fans will circle -jerk eachother for the rest of the off-season, talking about how great their going to be, and how bad the PAtriots will be. On top of that the PAtriots will beat the Jet on opening day by at least 14 points, and the Jets will open the season at 1-3, and end the season at 7-9 or 8-8. Hows that? I'll be sure to bump this thread just so you rember. ;)

Really? I belive I hit most of my predictions, but hey lets put it to the test right now. I predict that Jet fans will circle -jerk eachother for the rest of the off-season, talking about how great their going to be, and how bad the PAtriots will be. On top of that the PAtriots will beat the Jet on opening day by at least 14 points, and the Jets will open the season at 1-3, and end the season at 7-9 or 8-8. Hows that? I'll be sure to bump this thread just so you rember. ;)

re opening day.........are you takin cash bets on the 14 pt win? if not i'll do any sig bet you wish me to use against you not posting here for 30 days

re opening day.........are you takin cash bets on the 14 pt win? if not i'll do any sig bet you wish me to use against you not posting here for 30 days

I'll take that bet, and if I'm wrong I'll show up here Monday after the game for a whole day of crow eating before I leave for 30 days. I'll come up with your sig, before the game. ;)

I'll take that bet, and if I'm wrong I'll show up here Monday after the game for a whole day of crow eating before I leave for 30 days. I'll come up with your sig, before the game. ;)

should be an interesting bet.

either way, not sure why you care that we think/hope the jets do well this year and that the pats do poorly. It is a a jets message board, but whatever makes you happy, you know i love you.

should be an interesting bet.

either way, not sure why you care that we think/hope the jets do well this year and that the pats do poorly. It is a a jets message board, but whatever makes you happy, you know i love you.[/quote]

And in the end thats all that matters, but if you must know, I come here for the comedy, Jet fans are like no other creatures on earth, and I mean that in both a bad, and a good way. ;)

I'm in for another 30 days.

And in the end thats all that matters, but if you must know, I come here for the comedy, Jet fans are like no other creatures on earth, and I mean that in both a bad, and a good way. ;)

haha, yeah, being a blind homer is good times in my book. I'd wish you luck on the season, but lets be real, you know i don't mean it. :)

haha, yeah, being a blind homer is good times in my book. I'd wish you luck on the season, but lets be real, you know i don't mean it. :)

I would say the same, but like wise, you would know I didn't mean it. I'm afraid the best I can do is honestly wish you no major injuries this season.;)

ok I confirm the bet shasta.........gulp

Don't worry, you've got a chance,,,,,,,,, any given Sunday. Maybe B.B. will feel bad for the little boy that got him coffee all those years and call the dogs off at 10 points. ;)

Don't worry, you've got a chance,,,,,,,,, any given Sunday. Maybe B.B. will feel bad for the little boy that got him coffee all those years and call the dogs off at 10 points. ;)

Boy thats some ****iness. I guess I would be ****y if I almost blew a 24 point lead and then lost at home. The postseason game was also dead on balls close until the 4th quarter. The games are going to be close once again this season and once again there is going to be a split in the series in the regular season.

Boy thats some ****iness. I guess I would be ****y if I almost blew a 24 point lead and then lost at home. The postseason game was also dead on balls close until the 4th quarter. The games are going to be close once again this season and once again there is going to be a split in the series in the regular season.

Oh you mean like the Jets split with the Pats by going 2-9 against them in the last 11 games???? Please maybe you can fool yourself into beliving that kind of stupidity, but unless the Pats reinstall the mud field and you get a luckey rain storm that evens the playing field, your going 0-2 again. As for the post season game only fool could watch that game and belive te Jets ever had a chance after kick-off, but heck if you want to fool yourself into beliving the worst playoff loss in Jet History was battle to the end, feel free. Bottom line is I'll be the one laughing in 31 days, as much as you kick and cry, it's coming and there's nothing you can do about it. ;)

Oh you mean like the Jets split with the Pats by going 2-9 against them in the last 11 games???? Please maybe you can fool yourself into beliving that kind of stupidity, but unless the Pats reinstall the mud field and you get a luckey rain storm that evens the playing field, your going 0-2 again. As for the post season game only fool could watch that game and belive te Jets ever had a chance after kick-off, but heck if you want to fool yourself into beliving the worst playoff loss in Jet History was battle to the end, feel free. Bottom line is I'll be the one laughing in 31 days, as much as you kick and cry, it's coming and there's nothing you can do about it. ;)

Shasta, you say that "31 days and its over" stuff like we're not used to the pain and misery of the Jets losing. Please, the only ones that will be kicking and crying will be you and youre patsie bunch if you lose...Jets fans are more then used to losing big games, trust me.

Shasta, you say that "31 days and its over" stuff like we're not used to the pain and misery of the Jets losing. Please, the only ones that will be kicking and crying will be you and youre patsie bunch if you lose...Jets fans are more then used to losing big games, trust me.

I second that. The jets have nothing to lose, but everything to gain. We aren't supposed to win, the pats are. Then the pats get a date with SD, so tell me...who will be in hot water? and 0-2 jets squad, or an 0-2 2006 AFC Championship game contestant?

TO ALL MY FELLOW JETFANS: you have me to thank that the board will not be subjected to posts like this from sept 10 to oct 9th. :box:

Archived