Kendall Interview of 8/7

Kentucky Jet

Congratulations to Gregg Hayim on landing a gig for Jets Confidential. Gregg has written for us in the past as well as done our podcasts.

I always told him he was very talented and it was only a matter of time until he was on ESPN. Looks like he is one step closer. Good job Gregg.

(Hey you guys should post a like or make mention where this content came from -- thanks).

Congratulations to Gregg Hayim on landing a gig for Jets Confidential. Gregg has written for us in the past as well as done our podcasts.

I always told him he was very talented and it was only a matter of time until he was on ESPN. Looks like he is one step closer. Good job Gregg.

(Hey you guys should post a like or make mention where this content came from -- thanks).

good point max I remember reading greggs stuff last year. got a link where I can give a positive response?

nothing was available at the time I read & posted it here. It was posted on another board as is. I will not fabricate a link or where it came from. I simply do not know but it was a good article and one I wanted the guys on this board to be aware of. At least I included his name so he got credit for it!

nothing was available at the time I read & posted it here. It was posted on another board as is. I will not fabricate a link or where it came from. I simply do not know but it was a good article and one I wanted the guys on this board to be aware of. At least I included his name so he got credit for it!

KJ -- You are very good at crediting the source. Sorry if my post sounded like I was knocking you. I wasn't.

(I was just covering myself because I knew Leberfeld was reading the thread).

:Typotux::shutit::)

KJ -- You are very good at crediting the source. Sorry if my post sounded like I was knocking you. I wasn't.

(I was just covering myself because I knew Leberfeld was reading the thread).

:Typotux::shutit::)

hey faba, you promised to contain this guy this season. He's already tryin to chase off solid contributors ;)

Archived