Official Gameface Gives Advice Thread

dickkotite

that sean is.

I havent been posting there much either and the last few time it was all football talk. Now, i go to the board and i have been denied access? wtf?

sean, i know your reading this because you are obsessed, but you made a mistake. My telephone will start dialing.

You will learn that i can be a very sneaky, pesky and manipulative individual when provoked.

Enjoy the press passes while you have em buddy, becaue i am now a rep for your site, and you may find them lost all too soon.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really am just disappointed in this guy. even though i had my beefs with him, i tried to be respectful of being in HIS house and changed my ways to the point people were emailing me asking me whats wrong with me.

what a little petty boy he is. wheres the irish good humor and friendly attitude he was supposed to be born with? or does that go out the window for some dumb press pass, along with loyalty to his posters?

either way, im gonna make a problem for him

People over at GG.com are numbn**s, and I think they've found their way to LJ.com.

You can't be serious that he's banning people from his message board for joining this board???

The funniest thing is, he has officially BECOME the guy he goofs on most.....the guy from theganggreen.com

true or not true?

The funniest thing is, he has officially BECOME the guy he goofs on most.....the guy from theganggreen.com

true or not true?

I think Sean might be taking things said here to seriously. Either way ,all that really matters is i didn't get banned :lol:

that sean is.

I havent been posting there much either and the last few time it was all football talk. Now, i go to the board and i have been denied access? wtf?

sean, i know your reading this because you are obsessed, but you made a mistake. My telephone will start dialing.

You will learn that i can be a very sneaky, pesky and manipulative individual when provoked.

Enjoy the press passes while you have em buddy, becaue i am now a rep for your site, and you may find them lost all too soon.

Dickkotite is a drama queen and an attention wh-re. Even i won't go near him.

for anyone interested, people were banned from JI for one reason..recruiting for this board..Sean said he is just trying to protect what he and many others have worked hard on for 6 years..can't blame him....both boards can co-exist as seperate entitys, and all the name calling & bashing is really nonsense...There it is,take it or leave it...

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG????

for anyone interested, people were banned from JI for one reason..recruiting for this board..Sean said he is just trying to protect what he and many others have worked hard on for 6 years..can't blame him....both boards can co-exist as seperate entitys, and all the name calling & bashing is really nonsense...There it is,take it or leave it...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, homes, you're the one keeping the cnversation going...lol :lol:

i went recruiting for myself, tipping off 5 or 6 guys who needed to know.

hey you know what? that means the guy is so infatuated, he is actively spending much of his time opening up everyones emails and getting the scoop. thats gay because anyone who "checks out jn.com"/ wont be lost as a ji.com member. ideally, you want to have access to both.

so what? whats so wrong?

i went out of my way to be cool at ji.com. i was talking football and avoiding the stirring of the pot, keeping this place unmentioned except for a few guys i emailed to check this place out.

either way, these people would have found out anyway

i went recruiting for myself, tipping off 5 or 6 guys who needed to know.

hey you know what? that means the guy is so infatuated, he is actively spending much of his time opening up everyones emails and getting the scoop. thats gay because anyone who "checks out jn.com"/ wont be lost as a ji.com member. ideally, you want to have access to both.

so what? whats so wrong?

i went out of my way to be cool at ji.com. i was talking football and avoiding the stirring of the pot, keeping this place unmentioned except for a few guys i emailed to check this place out.

either way, these people would have found out anyway

So can we get you to get that "JetNation" tattoo on your forehead now? :lol::lol:

WHEN do WE hear it straight from the DONKEYS mouth?

don't want any FALSEHOODS here.. :wink:

RECRUIT...did not know I was a SCOUT! JUST sharing the LOVE for all the wonderful people who had no BEHIND the SCENES info....of where TOM SHANE/Maxman were....WHAT THE BIG DEAL ? THIS IS HILARIOUS!

SO MATURE :lol:

FEEL THE POWER!!!

Archived