Superbad

Mandarinia

nothing better than beinf fair and balanced but i personally do not want a cent of my money going to that fat jerk. The world is full of problems yes but he has an agenda and it is usually anti-america. its ok to be anti-america now and then nobody is above criticism but this guy is non stop with it and in the end he is a big time capaitalist pig no pun intended so when i see him donate 60% of his wealth to good causes then ill respect him

ya i hear ya,,but the studio owners, publishing house owners get higher profits than the actiual writers or directors,,so before reading a book or watching a movie you would have to investigate the leanings of the publisher sor movie studio owners,,

i prefer to watch or read what interests me regardless of agendas of artist

not for nothing, but when has a long distance relationship ever worked :confused:

You get out what you put in. shes not that far; about an hour and a half train ride. I go down and visit her every other weekend. She also comes up every once and a while. I see her every night via webcam. So when you think about it, it really isn't long distance...just "distanced"

Plus she goes to art school so the girls are like 75% of the school and the guys are like 25%. 80% of the guys are gay and 95% of them smoke. She doesn't drink or do drugs so I have like nothing to worry about on that end. The only thing that could screw up this relationship is myself.

Superbad was funnier than Knocked up. That's just my opinion though.

Haven't seen Superbad yet but want to. I thought Knocked Up was hilarious... loved it.

Mike Judge should have quit after Office Space. There was nowhere to go but down. Idiocracy was not that good, IMO.

Nothing beats Office Space, that's a classic and I'm living that life every-friggin-day. More so now that I'm in the new corp. headquarters. Even just today I was gonna go postal on our recruiters and our telecom guys. I can't do their jobs too. People are idiots and I don't get paid ENOUGH!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
not for nothing, but when has a long distance relationship ever worked :confused:

I had one once. But then my wife found out. You are right they usually end badly!

No really my wife went to college in another state. This was before the interweb. So they can work because we got married eventually.

I had one once. But then my wife found out. You are right they usually end badly!

No really my wife went to college in another state. This was before the interweb. So they can work because we got married eventually.

probably why she married you,,didnt get to know you good enough..

living together for awhile will bring out all the skid marks, odd sounds and wierd habits a woman can stomach...

Guess I have to give this movie another try cause the first time around i left and went up to bed! I was so not into it!

I agree,,it was just all right,,see my original review below

not as good as knocked up IMHO,,I think the younger crowd liked superbad more as it was more into the high school humor, while knocked up was 30s humor..

it means yo uare growing up JFBM,,ooopss

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39693&highlight=superbad

2 1/2 golden_star.gif's

Superbad:

OK. Let me start by saying that the teenage crowd will probably love this more than I did. In thier one night quest for tail it had its very very funny moments but much of it was the same tagline done over and over and over. I found Knocked Up (written/directed by same people) to be a much more enjoyable film. Knocked Up had a plot at least. This films plot is very very loose. Knocked Up also was geared at a little older crowd as it was about late 20's, eary 30s people in real life situations. This was a little over the top but I can see the under 20 crowd liking it as much or more as Knocked Up.

Archived