Superbad

Mandarinia

Seriously, listen to other songs from the Plain White T's...I hate the fact that now they are mainstream. Perhaps stray away from the Z100 hit machine. And I am saying this as an employee at Clear Channel, Z100's parent company.

Get away from canned music, and over promotion and listen to whatever song is the 9th or 10th track on the bands original album. Not track 3 to 4 on their current one.

it was OK,, ,,started off fine, ,then just killed the same joke over and over,,knocked up was better IMHO.. like i said in my review ,, the under 20 crowd will like superbad more than Knocked Up or 40 year old virgin

this summer i have enjoyed Bourne, Knocked Up, Sicko, Harry Potter, Live Free, Stardust, Oceans 13, Once, Waitress more than SuperBad...

Seriously, listen to other songs from the Plain White T's...I hate the fact that now they are mainstream. Perhaps stray away from the Z100 hit machine. And I am saying this as an employee at Clear Channel, Z100's parent company.

Get away from canned music, and over promotion and listen to whatever song is the 9th or 10th track on the bands original album. Not track 3 to 4 on their current one.

I do listen to the other songs. I picked this one cause its about a long disance relationship, which i am in.

• 3 months later...
I found Superbad to be quite disappointing. It really wasn't all that good or funny. It had a couple funny moments, but as a whole it was weak.

Just cause you are married doesn't make you an old man. come on boozer, that movie was great!

it was OK,, ,,started off fine, ,then just killed the same joke over and over,,knocked up was better IMHO.. like i said in my review ,, the under 20 crowd will like superbad more than Knocked Up or 40 year old virgin

this summer i have enjoyed Bourne, Knocked Up, Sicko, Harry Potter, Live Free, Stardust, Oceans 13, Once, Waitress more than SuperBad...

Ummmm..... you mean you went and saw a Michael Moore movie in the theater?

Seriously, it was lacking. The thing is I'm a sucker for movies like that, but I just think the humor was pretty lame and unimaginative.

Interesting, i really thought most people would like this movie. I agree it was really off color, but i found almost the whole thing pretty hilarious.

to each their own...

Just cause you are married doesn't make you an old man. come on boozer, that movie was great!

It had nothing to do with being old. Things haven't changed that much. I could relate to at least half of what was happening in that movie. It just wasn't that funny.

Ummmm..... you mean you went and saw a Michael Moore movie in the theater?

why not??

I am fair and balanced,,

sicko was not leaning any which way politically anyways,,pure health system,,slammed both sides of political spectrum...

when it comes to art/movies, I dont cut my nose off to spite my face

why not??

I am fair and balanced,,

sicko was not leaning any which way politically anyways,,pure health system,,slammed both sides of political spectrum...

when it comes to art/movies, I don't cut my nose off to spite my face

Hmmm...funny how you just used the fox slogan in a pro Michael Moore comment. I'm just joking anyway, I watch all sides of the argument in ANY situation, I'm neutral. It was a good film and I really enjoyed it too.

Mike Judge should have quit after Office Space. There was nowhere to go but down. Idiocracy was not that good, IMO.

ok now im crushed.......

seriously, i knew nothing about that film, i just clicked on it expecting whatever and i liked it a lot. maybe you were expecting too much

why not??

I am fair and balanced,,

when it comes to art/movies, I dont cut my nose off to spite my face

nothing better than beinf fair and balanced but i personally do not want a cent of my money going to that fat jerk. The world is full of problems yes but he has an agenda and it is usually anti-america. its ok to be anti-america now and then nobody is above criticism but this guy is non stop with it and in the end he is a big time capaitalist pig no pun intended so when i see him donate 60% of his wealth to good causes then ill respect him

Archived