What would be going on if it were someone else than Vick ?

mattingly23

All of this Vick dog fighting thing as gotten to me , I understand that its bad, and inhumane. But my questions is this ::: What would be going on with all of this , if it were umm dare to say Brady? Or Manning? I just think we are blowing this this way out of proportion ...But that's just me ..

All of this Vick dog fighting thing as gotten to me , I understand that its bad, and inhumane. But my questions is this ::: What would be going on with all of this , if it were umm dare to say Brady? Or Manning? I just think we are blowing this this way out of proportion ...But that's just me ..

I would boycott them and everything associated with them as well. This has nothing to do with race.

PETA doesn't discriminate based on race...they will boycott and pickett anyone who commits animal cruelty.

I am not saying that anyone is playing the race card on nfl's bad boy. I think dog fighting is a terrible thing, But i have read about child molestors getting away with more than vick. PETA ? umm they make me laugh . half the time they are fighting for how a animal (that would be extinct, if we did not breed them for food) dies ? .. Break a chickens neck ..I dont care aslong as you fry it ...

I am not saying that anyone is playing the race card on nfl's bad boy. I think dog fighting is a terrible thing, But i have read about child molestors getting away with more than vick. PETA ? umm they make me laugh . half the time they are fighting for how a animal (that would be extinct, if we did not breed them for food) dies ? .. Break a chickens neck ..I dont care aslong as you fry it ...

he really wasn't the NFL's bad boy. He was the 'next big thing' at QB, yet he never was any good, now things are falling apart on him.

Personally i think it's hysterical.

Yes

Chad Pennington would get the same treatment from the Feds...

what animals would be extinct if we didn't breed them? either way, free range meat is so much better for you anyways.

Since you brought up Brady and Manning. Let me ask you, wtf do you think would happen? Some kind of incentive bonus perhaps?

If they are stupid enough to find themselves in a quagmire like this, the exact same consequences...maybe even more.

Those animals would still exist in their wild form.

And just because one guy gets off lightly, doesn't mean everyone else should too. ray lewis is a piece of **** too.

No they wouldent ,. They are the feast for any predator . But anyway . Suspend him , make him work at the spca , But dont end his career over it ...

No they wouldent ,. They are the feast for any predator . But anyway . Suspend him , make him work at the spca , But dont end his career over it ...

Are you implying that chickens and cows would be extinct if we did not breed them on a massive scale?

how do you think they made it this long? Luck?

forget a celeb...WHAT ABOUT IF IT WAS YOU? I'll tell you one thing if it was any normal joe you wouldnt hear about it and Peta could care less...

He can go find a job like any of the rest of us. He isn't entitled to whatever job he wants when he gets out of jail.

And there are lots of animals who are better and easier feasts. THERE ARE WILD PIGS, CHICKENS AND CATTLE RIGHT NOW, along with many many other wild animals. They don't stop existing because we stop helping them, instead we hurt their existance as they become inbred and stop their ability to live in the wild.

And there are lots of animals who are better and easier feasts. THERE ARE WILD PIGS, CHICKENS AND CATTLE RIGHT NOW, along with many many other wild animals. They don't stop existing because we stop helping them, instead we hurt their existance as they become inbred and stop their ability to live in the wild.

umm...No .. PIGS, CHICKEN & COWS would all become extinct in 15 years if we stoped producing them ..

Really? I have seen Peta picket for far far less. They don't let anyone get away easy.

No kidding, I was choking my chicken and spanking my monkey last week and wouldn't you believe it, PETA starts picketing in front of my house. Bastards.

No kidding, I was choking my chicken and spanking my monkey last week and wouldn't you believe it, PETA starts picketing in front of my house. Bastards.

I was going to come into this thread with a witty reply, but honestly, I can't top this one...lol.

I believe this question was asked on mike and mike in the morning yesterday or the day before, as what if it were Brady, Manning, or Favre instead. As they said, there wouldn't be a sole defending them.

As to what if it were you or me, thats the thing about being a celebrity. You're held under the spotlight constantly, and while that comes with a lot of perks(the money, fame, exc), there are also consequences to being an idiot. Michael Vick is finding that out right now.

I believe this question was asked on mike and mike in the morning yesterday or the day before, as what if it were Brady, Manning, or Favre instead. As they said, there wouldn't be a sole defending them.

As to what if it were you or me, thats the thing about being a celebrity. You're held under the spotlight constantly, and while that comes with a lot of perks(the money, fame, exc), there are also consequences to being an idiot. Michael Vick is finding that out right now.

Nice Post, i agree entirely.

Archived