Sports Illustrated's Top 500 NFL players

Kentucky Jet

Chad is ranked 107 and you are excited about that?

No it makes me think Peter king is an idiot... not becuase of where he is ranked overall.... but becuase he ranks him as the 2nd best player on the JETS...

No it makes me think Peter king is an idiot... not becuase of where he is ranked overall.... but becuase he ranks him as the 2nd best player on the JETS...

Great spin. By my count there are 11 QB's ranked in the top 100 not named Chad.

So Chad is the 12th best QB in the NFL? Thats not a bad ranking... should be top 10 though...

Haha I actually had him at 12 myself before, but I think he might start dropping if the newer batch of QBs mature. QB position is a bit of a transition right now, with a lot of the older QBs entering the twilight of their careers, and a lot of young QBs playing for a lot of teams. Chad beats out a lot of the younger guys based on experience, rather than talent or potential.

No it doesnt... i depends on the talent pool... which for starting QB's is VERY high...

Every player in the NFL is from a VERY high talent pool. These are some of the best athletes in the world, even a third string RB is very talented in comparison to normal people.

But in comparison to other NFL QBs, Chad is fairly mediocre.

Every player in the NFL is from a VERY high talent pool. These are some of the best athletes in the world, even a third string RB is very talented in comparison to normal people.

But in comparison to other NFL QBs, Chad is fairly mediocre.

No he isnt, compared to other starters he is pretty good actually...

My boy LC ranked 283 is a joke.

This list holds no water because their are players who have never played in a regular season game on that list.

Agreed. IMO lists like this one are subject to the writers whims. They mean nothing. re" all he does is throw accurately! Yeah, in 2002 pre-playoffs!

I could care less about these kinds of things-these lists from experts are completely useless-it's team game not an individual sport-it's the sum of all the parts except in a very few instances on certain days...some players CAN take over a game

Archived