So Who Won?

SoFlaJets

and was good and who sucked? I just got home and have no idea-little help please...

Warning: CRAZY IDEA below --

You could check the front page. We have 2 recaps there, they were both up within a few minutes after the game.

:)

I honestly think that if Mangini had any plans of giving the starting role to KC at any time during the season that he would of actually had KC throw the ball a little more than 2 times.

I been saying it this whole off-season... Chad just helped lead this Jets team to the playoffs with with 2 rookies on the O-Line, a 1-2 punch in the backfield with Barlow and Blaylock to start the season off, a rookie HC in Mangini himself, a 1st year OC in Marty's boy and a Defense that had Chad working like a dog on the offensive side of the ball to get to 10 wins...

Dont you think Mangini took note of the season chad had last year? Yea he may not have a Arm like J.Cutler or J.Russell but I'm pretty sure Mangini loves the leadership Chad shows on the field each and every Sunday. The only way KC gets a chance at starting is if Chad goes down to an injury... And Honeslty, I want the best QB starting for my team, not the 2nd best in KC or even Tui.

Chad and Coles work great together... How do we know KC will have that same connection with Coles? And Cotchery had a breakout season last year with Chad as the QB behind a horriable O-Line... Who says Cotch will be a great WR with a young QB in KC trying to get him the ball?

Just sayin...

Technically isn't a plug unless I throw in a link. Like this:

SoFla you can get Jets updates on the front page, also don't forget to check out the report card with a recap of last nights action.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

what was going on last night was my computer was running weird (threads not opening, getting kicked on and off line that kind of crap) I think it has something to do with Bell South on Thursday nights for some reason and we (me and the wife) just wanted a quick score to find out who won before doing a little quick scoring of our own wink wink

what was going on last night was my computer was running weird (threads not opening, getting kicked on and off line that kind of crap) I think it has something to do with Bell South on Thursday nights for some reason and we (me and the wife) just wanted a quick score to find out who won before doing a little quick scoring of our own wink wink

:sign0013: But... I didnt think you could still get it up

Hopefully you did more scoring than the Jets.

I heard SOFla's playbook resembles the one Paul Hackett used. He doesn't score a lot. But just often enough so he doesn't make any radical personell changes.

Hmmm...let's see comparing my love making techniques to Paul Hacketts inept play calling-wait a minute was I just insulted?

I heard SOFla's playbook resembles the one Paul Hackett used. He doesn't score a lot. But just often enough so he doesn't make any radical personell changes.

Hmmm...let's see comparing my love making techniques to Paul Hacketts inept play calling-wait a minute was I just insulted?

I read that as being very conservative. Don't be too conservative, otherwise the wife might be one looking to make personnel changes ;)

I read that as being very conservative. Don't be too conservative, otherwise the wife might be one looking to make personnel changes ;)

it sucks being stupid G-DNA-when you don't even KNOW when somebody is or isn't insulting you

Archived