Seymour out for first 6 games

madmike1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patriots put Seymour on PUP list

New England Patriots

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The New England Patriots activated tight end David Thomas off the PUP list today. They also announced the release of 21 players. In addition, the team placed defensive lineman Richard Seymour on the reserve/physically unable to perform list and placed rookie linebacker Oscar Lua on the reserve/injured list. The Patriots are in compliance with the NFL

I'v been saying it this whole off season... The Patriots will fail to make the playoffs, Jets will win the AFC East... I been saying it and saying it and saying it... It's about to happen.

No, you're just the worlds most delusional homer.

You also still haven't ever responded about how you were able to watch Kellen play at Oregon.

Anyway it says he's on the PUP list not out for the season. It's a pretty big blow to the Pats though especially since him and Harrison are the heart and soul of that defense.

I'v been saying it this whole off season... The Patriots will fail to make the playoffs, Jets will win the AFC East... I been saying it and saying it and saying it... It's about to happen.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here, is he out for the year or just hurt?

No, you're just the worlds most delusional homer.

You also still haven't ever responded about how you were able to watch Kellen play at Oregon.

Anyway it says he's on the PUP list not out for the season. It's a pretty big blow to the Pats though especially since him and Harrison are the heart and soul of that defense.

Dont label him a homer... its an insult to me and BZ... lol

Do you guys promise to tout Seymour and Rodney as the Pats getting back the treasured and uber-valuable pair when they're both back by week 7? When the Pats are 6-0 or 5-1 or 4-2 - will you then say, "Wow, their record is such-and-such AAAAAAND they get back two Pro Bowl-level players!" Will you say that then?

Do you guys promise to tout Seymour and Rodney as the Pats getting back the treasured and uber-valuable pair when they're both back by week 7? When the Pats are 6-0 or 5-1 or 4-2 - will you then say, "Wow, their record is such-and-such AAAAAAND they get back two Pro Bowl-level players!" Will you say that then?

Nope. I'll tell you they suck then too. You think the pats open up 6-0??

Do you know what the injury is or not?

No, I don't - which is why I put 4-2 and 5-1 in there, too. I don't KNOW how they'll start. But I suspect it'll be one of those 3. Do you not? If so, WHY THE F do you think that? What is your prediction on their first 6 games?

My point was, and is, that we are going to get those players BACK. And when we do, it's likely we will already have a pretty damn good record. Will you guys then acknowledge that it's a pretty big deal for a team with an already good record to get back two VERY impactful players for their D.

Do you guys care to answer or would you rather just hang out in your delusional little world when there jets "will win the AFCE?" Seriously. That's nuts.

No, I don't - which is why I put 4-2 and 5-1 in there, too. I don't KNOW how they'll start. But I suspect it'll be one of those 3. Do you not? If so, WHY THE F do you think that? What is your prediction on their first 6 games?

My point was, and is, that we are going to get those players BACK. And when we do, it's likely we will already have a pretty damn good record. Will you guys then acknowledge that it's a pretty big deal for a team with an already good record to get back two VERY impactful players for their D.

Do you guys care to answer or would you rather just hang out in your delusional little world when there jets "will win the AFCE?" Seriously. That's nuts.

1-5

Seymour had knee surgery in the off-season. The Patriots are apparently being extra-cautious with that. Given the depth they have at DL, I think it's wise move. Jarvis Green can't replace a guy like Seymour - nobody can - but he's been more than adequate in the past. We got to the 2004 Super Bowl with this exact same situation (except less developed talent in the other two 3-4 DL spots).

Do you guys understand that we have Wilfork and Warren in those slots now? Do you know who they are and how good they are?

You want credit for starting out good with 2 star players hurt 7 days before the first game of the season? LOL.

Those 2 players will be immediate impact players when they do come back. We understand that. They were both on the team when we beat them last yr,do you remember that?

Archived