Q&A with HERM EDWARDS - 9/3

BP

You mean Herm can still surprise you?

When you put it that way...

But it is kind of funny. Some reporter suggesting that the common denominator in Hermie's slow starts was...well...Hermie. Lest anyone believe that such a connection has any merit, he blames two QB's who had brainlessly stuck by him like no other.

SI PFT and damn enar every other NFL site known to man thought the logical place for Leftwich to land was KC.

They signed Thigpen. But at least they have Bobby Sippio and Boomer Grigsby(nice stories both, but marginally useful at best), and nothing wins ballgames more than #5 WRs and backup FBs.

Special I like your map but don't you think the 20th pick is way too high? More like the 8th pick.

Nope.. I think its perfect since its the last spot for non-playoff teams. And the Chiefs will just miss the playoffs and will give Herm yet another chance to throw someone under the bus, hold his job for another year, and give us former suffering Jets fans more fodder...

Plus, if they really suck he gets fired. I dont want him to get fired. Just suck.

Nope.. I think its perfect since its the last spot for non-playoff teams. And the Chiefs will just miss the playoffs and will give Herm yet another chance to throw someone under the bus, hold his job for another year, and give us former suffering Jets fans more fodder...

Plus, if they really suck he gets fired. I dont want him to get fired. Just suck.

But he has the excuse of developing Brodie Croyle when they suck, it doesn't matter that Huard's the starter now. He's going to get injured or pulled.

Archived