How Did You Feel When Belichick Quit On Us?

SoFlaJets

Seriously, if he does damage w/o Brady at the helm then you can anoint him whatever you want. Until then all he is doing is riding a nice ship.

What?

Using your logic, or lack thereof, the following coaches suck:

Chuck Knoll

Bill Walsh

Tom Landry

All of them road a nice ship also using your logic.

6th round and Brady was a compensatory pick to boot.

There are plenty of good football players who get stuck with lousy dumb HC's. Fortunetly for Brady and NE, BB is the smartest HC in the NFL today.

sorry, i'm on a GB kick, they're all over the news :).

anyway, when favre got drafted by the falcons he had none other than jerry glanville holding the reigns. He was quoted as saying he would play a punter at QB before he'd put Brett in the game.

BTW, interesting note, here are the QB's that have played for the Jets since Brett has been under center...gasp...

Ken O’Brien

Browning Nagle

Jeff Blake

Glenn Foley

Bubby Brister

Boomer Esiason

Jack Trudeau

Neil O’Donnell

Frank Reich

Ray Lucas

Rick Mirer

Vinny Testaverde

Tom Tupa

Quincy Carter

Jay Fiedler

Brooks Bollinger

Chad Pennington

Maybe you guys new this, but the Jets were trying to draft him when he was selected at nubmer 33, and the Jets had good old number 34. What is with us and drafting??? whatever.

i'm getting away from my point. Which is...

Favre wouldn't have been anything without Holmgren, and that is a two way street. In other words, BB got lucky he had Brady, and Brady got lucky that he had BB.

I love analogies, but that's not what I'm saying. Sorry.

Maybe you need to make it clear then.

You said he needs to win a Superbowl w/o Brady before being anointed.

I just showed you three legendary coaches who have been anointed, but won all their superbowls with one team.

Maybe you need to make it clear then.

You said he needs to win a Superbowl w/o Brady before being anointed.

I just showed you three legendary coaches who have been anointed, but won all their superbowls with one team.

You want to talk about other coaches, be my guest. I'm talking about BB.

Focus my man, focus.

To answer the question posed by this thread, I personalloy felt pretty good.

The real question could be how did you feel after he quit on you, and then went on to great success here in NE

and the next real question may be how will YOU feel after he quits on the Patsies and coaches the Giants next year ? That'll be cool....

and the next real question may be how will YOU feel after he quits on the Patsies and coaches the Giants next year ? That'll be cool....

guarantee they wouldn't win their division the year he steps down. they may not win it this year. as soon as he's gone, the success is over for the patriots.

guarantee they wouldn't win their division the year he steps down. they may not win it this year. as soon as he's gone, the success is over for the patriots.

I really have never seen a worse group of sore winners IN ANY SPORT than I have from the Pats fans in their (almost over) era of dominance. I'm not naming anyone (except maybe Tex) in particular just as a collective group of in your face na na na na-ers

I really have never seen a worse group of sore winners IN ANY SPORT than I have from the Pats fans in their (almost over) era of dominance. I'm not naming anyone (except maybe Tex) in particular just as a collective group of in your face na na na na-ers

It is the same with the Red Sox fans. I pull for the Sox when they play the Yankees. They were my American League team. Loved Yaz, Fisk, Rice, Lynn, Burleson, Doyle, etc. But after the Sox won the series the fans changed. It used to be the the Yanks fans were the worse when their team came to St Pete. Now it is the Sox fans by far. I hate to say that but it is. I'll still root for the Sox when they play the Yankees however. But I don't root for them like I used to.

To answer the question posed by this thread, I personalloy felt pretty good.

The real question could be how did you feel after he quit on you, and then went on to great success here in NE

A couple of things. First, no one really cares how you felt about the whole BB thing. Second. Is Whaler53 a reference to the old New England Whalers of the WHL?

A couple of things. First, no one really cares how you felt about the whole BB thing. Second. Is Whaler53 a reference to the old New England Whalers of the WHL?

Actually, it is.

But with my statement earlier it was just some good natured jesting, not intentionally trolling.

You want to talk about other coaches, be my guest. I'm talking about BB.

Focus my man, focus.

Just shows your point is pointless.

He could win one with Matt Cassell, one with VT and one with Matt Guiterez...in a row and you could say he did not do it with a dildo in his arse.

You were shown your point has little merit or argument.

Actually, it is.

But with my statement earlier it was just some good natured jesting, not intentionally trolling.

Cool. This is off topic but did you enjoy when the Hurricane's won the Cup? I lived there when they played Det. in the finals. Raleigh was rocking. I moved the January before they won the Cup.

Yeah I know it is just busting chops. As long as you can handle getting yours busted once in a while it is cool.

Really Jim? I've read posts of yours trying to incite the masses!

Cool. This is off topic but did you enjoy when the Hurricane's won the Cup? I lived there when they played Det. in the finals. Raleigh was rocking. I moved the January before they won the Cup.

Yeah I know it is just busting chops. As long as you can handle getting yours busted once in a while it is cool.

Yeah, I did enjoy when the Hurricanes got the cup.

I can take as well as give, as long as its all in fun. Sometimes I see guys get too serious and get personal and that isn't cool. I've seen it on just about every board I've been to. I always try to keep it good natured.

and again off topic, but I've always had a soft spot for the Rangers. Though I haven't followed hockey regularly in a few years.

Yeah, I did enjoy when the Hurricanes got the cup.

I can take as well as give, as long as its all in fun. Sometimes I see guys get too serious and get personal and that isn't cool. I've seen it on just about every board I've been to. I always try to keep it good natured.

Cool on the Canes wining the Cup. I was happy for them. I am a Ranger fan but I always had a soft spot for the Whalers/Canes. Still do. They were always that one player short. When they had Francis, Dineen, Ulfie. Those were great teams.

I don't post on other teams boards partly for that reason and partly for time. I barely have time to post on my own teams boards let alone other teams. I'll lurk on some boards but I keep to my own teams.

BTW...Tom Brady is gay!!! :)

Cool on the Canes wining the Cup. I was happy for them. I am a Ranger fan but I always had a soft spot for the Whalers/Canes. Still do. They were always that one player short. When they had Francis, Dineen, Ulfie. Those were great teams.

I don't post on other teams boards partly for that reason and partly for time. I barely have time to post on my own teams boards let alone other teams. I'll lurk on some boards but I keep to my own teams.

BTW...Tom Brady is gay!!! :)

Noodle arm is great...when it comes to making completions to the DBs...AND he has a big nose

Are you sure? Maybe he's already done it with a dildo in his arse.

You know that look on his face he looks constipated or maybe he really does have a dildo up his arse.

20050121mfpatriots6_230.jpg

Lately...I haven't been regular

4622484belichick.jpg

Do any of you guys in the booth have some ex-lax? I haven't taken a s**t in weeks.

belichickx.jpg

Ref: Coach you okay?

BB: I am wonderful. I've got goosebumps. I just replaced my batteries.

You know that look on his face he looks constipated or maybe he really does have a dildo up his arse.

20050121mfpatriots6_230.jpg

Lately...I haven't been regular

4622484belichick.jpg

Do any of you guys in the booth have some ex-lax? I haven't taken a s**t in weeks.

belichickx.jpg

Ref: Coach you okay?

BB: I am wonderful. I've got goosebumps. I just replaced my batteries.

OK, I just woke my girlfriend up because I laughed so hard, you're gonna get me in trouble

Hehehe. Sorry about that....have a good night. The best time of year is upon. Football is here. Hockey camps open in a couple of weeks and pennant races and playoffs at hand. Great time of year.

Agreed. But now it looks like I have to say goodnight, she just kicked me out of the bedroom.....

Archived