Jamaica

Brenjetsfan

Ok folks.....anyone ever been there??? I need a partner to go for NEW YEARS EVE....

Friday Dec. 28-Jan.,4th.....

All inclusive...air hotel water sports......ocean front hotel.....nude beaches.....MAX your married!!!

$2100..............................

Anyone wanna join me????????

Ocho Rio...Sandals....

Anyone been there? Feedback......

Ok folks.....anyone ever been there??? I need a partner to go for NEW YEARS EVE....

Friday Dec. 28-Jan.,4th.....

All inclusive...air hotel water sports......ocean front hotel.....nude beaches.....MAX your married!!!

$2100..............................

Anyone wanna join me????????

Ocho Rio...Sandals....

Anyone been there? Feedback......

I'm pretty sure that 28 is there now.

we stay at cibonny resort in ocho rios. same type thing as sandals with the all inclusive stuff. wait til you take the bus ride from the airport to the resort. on the edge of a windy mountain.

I f you're leg's healed, take the hike up dunns river falls. it's pretty awesome. the downside is walking the gauntlet that is the local vendors selling t shirts etc. at the top of the falls enroute to you're transportion back to sandals.

pm me if you need worthless info on how to survive a jamaican vacation

I f you're leg's healed, take the hike up dunns river falls. it's pretty awesome. the downside is walking the gauntlet that is the local vendors selling t shirts etc. at the top of the falls enroute to you're transportion back to sandals.

It smelled like we were in a car with Tommy Chong.

we stay at cibonny resort in ocho rios. same type thing as sandals with the all inclusive stuff. wait til you take the bus ride from the airport to the resort. on the edge of a windy mountain.

It seems like every vendor sells carvings of a schlong. They range from 2 inches to 6 FEET! It's a little awkward when you have kids with you.

was in ocho rios last year. won't go back. i wasn't on a resort though. the falls are over rated unless you never get out to see nature. the vendors are a pain in the ass. everyone has to decide on their own though. much cheaper all inclusive trips on cheap caribbean.com

Archived