Football Rivals Alliance

Maxman

Yeah. That's why I used to kinda like the Patsies.

Slight difference Bob.

Gotta give the 1968 Jets props for selling their soul...err winning Superbowl III. 1 is always better then none.

At least prior to my teams current dynasty run, I knew it was only a matter of time before my team won one, because unlike the Jets, they had shown an ability to get to the Superbowl more then once.

As a Jets' fan, I would wonder if it will ever happen again. If it only happens once, that is a fluke.

It's all good.

I'll be very interested to see how much good work the genious can do now that his top 2 coaches are gone.

Rich Cimini from the NY Daily News did an online chat here the other night. He said exactly what I have been saying all along.

Romeo = No big deal. Charlie will be a huge loss.

And they still don't have an answer for it.

At least prior to my teams current dynasty run, I knew it was only a matter of time before my team won one, because unlike the Jets, they had shown an ability to get to the Superbowl more then once.

As a Jets' fan, I would wonder if it will ever happen again. If it only happens once, that is a fluke.

Ouch.

What kind of twisted logic is that? Anything that is not done multiple times is a fluke? What about the Red Sox?, oh wait that was a fluke :wink:

Anyway, moot point, the Jets will win the SB within the next two years.

• 1 month later...
Just thought I'd check out the alliance.

Poppin in to say Hey from the Steeler Nation www.steelernation.com.

Smizzy, thanks for comin on over as well!

Im sure the off season is wearing on us all.

It sure is....see my avatar? lol

Thanks for stoppin by. we always welcome a fresh perspective.

Did you send your Doug Brien gift basket yet?

Better watch that Steelrzgirl, there are more Pats fans on this site than Jet fans. :wink:

No, there aren't. It just seems that way because none of them have jobs, and they have more time to post.

Me thinks TX is independently wealthy. I just don't understand why he would want to live in Houston.

I have a larger than life card-board cut out of Tom Brady in my kitchen, btw. It annoys Jets fans. I enjoy that. :lol:

TX got owned AGAIN. Seems to be happening a lot lately...

What else would Tom Brady be doing in the kitchen.

(For the record, I don't know what that joke means either).

Tom's popular with visitors.

Nope, he's standing and ready to pass a tight, hard spiral. Although I see the your point. Pennington would be better suited for kitchen duties. He's a noodle expert.

:shock::shock::shock:

Garb, didn't the Sox pitchers throw enough hanging curveballs this past weekend?

Tex isn't Garb taking about the Brady Blow up

Doll you said she had?? The one that you blow

up through his Willy?? I think Max got one for

Tom for his Birthday last year!! :mrgreen:

Archived