Thomas Jones may not play Sunday

RunStuffer63

Am I the only one who would totally happy with the Jets going 0-16 this year? I wouldn't bash anyone, nor would I call for anyone's head. I think that it would be better to set us up with better picks in the draft rather than go 8-8 or back into the playoffs at 9-7 and lose in the wildcard game.

Stop your nonsense... the JETS will be 1-1 going into week 3... they will be at .500

How much would you be willing to bet??

I gaurantee we will lose this game despite the fact that normally I'm a very optimistic fan.

We just cant win this game with a QB making his first start.

Not vs that defence.

I gaurantee we will lose this game despite the fact that normally I'm a very optimistic fan.

Not vs that defence.

Chad will play, the JETS will win.

Am I the only one who would totally happy with the Jets going 0-16 this year? I wouldn't bash anyone, nor would I call for anyone's head. I think that it would be better to set us up with better picks in the draft rather than go 8-8 or back into the playoffs at 9-7 and lose in the wildcard game.

Yes, you're the only one.

I wouldnt want any pick in the top 5. It cost way to much money. value picks are 13-20.

I guarantee we will lose this game despite the fact that normally I'm a very optimistic fan.

Not vs that defence.

Are you serious ? So pretty much, your guaranteeing your team will lose. Don't even watch tomorrow. Please.

please dont include him amongst Chad supporters... he has clearly gone off the deep end today... lol

Who? Me?

Because i dont think we can win because we have a QB making his first start vs the best D in the NFL.

BTW I never really liked our chances with Chad either, we defo had a better chance but I doubt he could have pulled this one out.

No he wont and no we wont.

If somehow he does play we have a chance. If he doesnt I we have zero chance of winning.

Why? Chad Pennington cannot lead an offense capable of beating Baltimore which is an offense that needs to throw the ball down the field, not Chad's greatest strength.

Kellen Clemens has a better shot at beating the Ravens if the coaching staff does not handcuff him and make him run the offense like they did Bollinger in '05:

1st down: Run

2nd down: Run

3rd down: Dump off

4th down: Punt

We'll see how the coaching staff calls plays for Kellen first and foremost. Also, Kellen is more mobile, with or without Chad's ankle injury, and behind this line that will be an added bonus against Baltimore's quick defense.

Why? Chad Pennington cannot lead an offense capable of beating Baltimore which is an offense that needs to throw the ball down the field, not Chad's greatest strength.

Kellen Clemens has a better shot at beating the Ravens if the coaching staff does not handcuff him and make him run the offense like they did Bollinger in '05:

We'll see how the coaching staff calls plays for Kellen first and foremost. Also, Kellen is more mobile, with or without Chad's ankle injury, and behind this line that will be an added bonus against Baltimore's quick defense.

124, please, don't bother. I been trying all day to see what kind of bug is stuck in his head.

Don't watch the game then. I hate people like you, I honestly do. What kind of fan wakes up on a Sunday and says " My favorite team " is going to lose tomorrow. I'm going to stop arguing with you, I'm going to play Madden 2005.

P.S

LOL

Why would I wake up on Sunday and say my team is going to lose tommorow?

Firslty, I hope we win but I think we'll lose.My heart says Jets but unfortunatley my head say Ravens.

Going by your idiotic logic I guess were going 15-1 this season with a SB win.

So shut the **** up and quit acting like a totally immature little prick.

But its his first start, This is the kind of circumstance these raven defenders dream about. they can show him packages Kellen never knew existed.#

If you think the reason I feel the Jets will lose is soley based on Clemens your highly mistaken, Their D will dominate our O-line leading ro no running game. they have McGahee, who to say the least tend to rip us apart every time he touches the football.

I also think Boller is a pretty decent QB, i have for a while.

Archived