Dolphins at Jets serious question

timbok

I'm in a knockout pool..that started with 42 people or 84 lines..see..u make 2 picks..on the top and bottom lines,40 lines have been elimanated,and i'm not sure who to pick this week.

I have already pick Houston and Pittsburgh..i'm leaning towards picking the Jets this week..is that a wise decision..or ignorance..as a Jets fan?

i'm saving NE..for later in the year..and bufflao is always unpredictable

You have to be careful with knockout pools...This is 3rd year I have been in one....and I have never gotten to use NE or Indi....saving and over thinking sometimes comes back to bite you in ass...

I lost last week on Cinci! Cleveland put up 50 points!!

You have to pick the Jets sometime during the season if you plan on winning you know? This week is a good game for the Jets.... I'm sorry, but I just see a Jets W this week. Chad will move them chains, Leon and Thomas Jones will pick up some rushing yards, and our D will come alive in week 3,

Take the Jets man, take the Jets

You have to pick the Jets sometime during the season if you plan on winning you know? This week is a good game for the Jets.... I'm sorry, but I just see a Jets W this week. Chad will move them chains, Leon and Thomas Jones will pick up some rushing yards, and our D will come alive in week 3,

Take the Jets man, take the Jets

I agree. I am in a 1035 slot pool (740 remain) and am taking the Jets this week (have used MIN and DEN). NE has so many good games left and is thus worth saving, even though they seem like a lock v BUF. The Jets on the other hand have a tough home schedule so they are a good pick because they match up well v the Dolphins who seem to be reeling right now. I also like NO at home v TEN (first home game for 0-2 NO on MNF seems like a good bet to me) but I view the Jet game as slightly better pick.

Archived