****Official Jets Vs. Dolphins Gameday thread****

gangreenman

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't forget 124.;) Kellens was great 4th qtr last week and can do more physically than Chad but he's not Penny just yet.

I've been trying for the past 30 minutes to find where Smizzy was talking about Chad couldn't win this week. I remember I asked him to post Chads stats against the Phins all time, and Ecurb came in with them. Can't find that thread for the life of me now.

I've been trying for the past 30 minutes to find where Smizzy was talking about Chad couldn't win this week. I remember I asked him to post Chads stats against the Phins all time, and Ecurb came in with them. Can't find that thread for the life of me now.

He probably crying with barton in a cornere somewhere.

I know i'm sounding like a Chad hater but thats not the case. However the jets win this game with Clemens starting too.

Thats impossible to say. Any given QB can have a "bad day" against any given team. Stop trying to depress everyone

I agree, some people here just don't understand that.

You just cant say that though. Is Clemens talented enough to win this game? Of course. But he's a totally different QB, and he would do things different from how Chad is doing things. It's impossible to say if the Jets would win/lose/or be up 1000 points if Clemens was starting.

The D is doing a good enough job of that...

I honestly dont remember you being like this last year, maybe I just ignored it because we played very well. Let me break this down real quick...

No one cares if you think the team needs to improve. No one wants to read about it. We've had a crappy season thus far with nothing but disappointment, so we're looking for a pick-me-up, not you're "we're all doomed!!!" mentality.

Archived