****Official Jets Vs. Dolphins Gameday thread****

gangreenman

Well its just past midnight here in New York which means its officially gameday!

It'll be interesting to see who takes the field at QB for us, my guess will be Pennington. If it is, it'll be interesting to see if the coaching staff is holding him on a leash or not.

I also want to see playmakers like Brad Smith and Leon Washington get involved more this week, and for the love of god, we NEED at LEAST 1 T.O. and one sack out of the defense.

This is by all accounts a must-win game for the Jets...

They're already 0-2 overall and 0-1 in the division, which is still possible to come back from. If we lose we drop to 0-3 overall and 0-2 in the division, making a playoff run just about impossible.

Here's hoping we take it to em!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Dolphins@Jets

Gametime: 1pm

TV: CBS

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
couldnt sleep im pumped!! i think this game will be a close game first half but tj will run them down.20-7 JETS

I think it will be close as well, this is one of those rivalries where there's rarely ever a blowout regardless how much better one team is or should be... They always give each other a hard time.

A lot of people are riding this off as an easy win, but I honestly cant remember a time when the Dolphins didnt make us earn it. Hopefully we'll earn it later today.

Well if there's one thing I'm sure of, we'll be coming out determined to show that last year wasn't just some fluke....Prove em right!!!!!

::GoJets:

I think Chad will be out there, with a normal playbook and everything as he usually has it, no leash. Right now this is his team. As long as he's healthy enough he's going to start. Goodluck to whoever it is, and I hope the jets get there first win. My opinion will be a close game with the Jets on top 21-14

I didnt mean that kind of a leash...More of a dont f up or I'll bench you type leash. But if Pennington gets the nod for tomorrow it means Mangini trusts him to do what it takes to win this game... So I agree there will be no leashes in that regard.

I dont care how we win, 0 sacks, 0 defensive tunrovers, 25 rushes for -25 yards, Pennington goes 3-37 with 4 int's... I just want this Jets team to get a W. Give me hope as a Jets fan for this season.

If we beat Miami... We can beat Buffalo... If we beat Miami and Buffalo, we can beat the Giants... And if we win 3 in a row, we have a good shot at going 4-2 when we play the Eagles... Lets get it done Jets.

I would really love to see this D force some turnovers and get to the Q.B... But I just wanna see a W

LOL, I cant help it... I wouldve waited but I was afraid someone else wouldve started it and I need the attention.:Nuts:\:D/:Typotux:

LMFAO

ganggreenman is the ****ing man!

He is astute and has attention to detail! (4**** on each side of the header!)

GO JETS!!!

Boy, JN is pulling out the heavy artillery for this game.

ganggreenman starts the game thread = check

The Garv will be in attendance with our great leader = check

There will be no stopping the Jets today!

Its all good. All the best Jets fans, I'm off to Foxboro.

Are you going to do Max's makeup before his video appearance today or will you leave that to 124? :)

I didnt mean that kind of a leash...More of a dont f up or I'll bench you type leash. But if Pennington gets the nod for tomorrow it means Mangini trusts him to do what it takes to win this game... So I agree there will be no leashes in that regard.

hahahaheeheehee Are they playing another game tomorrow? lol

Today WE WIN! Tomorrow WE rest in our glory. Tuesday we start getting ready for next Sunday and another WIN. Ain't it Grrrrreat?

i proclaim..victory shall be sweet

So does Cannizzaro. Don't know if that is a good thing or not.

CANNIZZARO'S CALL

JETS - 27

DOLPHINS - 13

The Jets are due to break out in several areas, including the running game and turning over the ball on defense. They'll get Thomas Jones going in the running game and they'll turn over Trent Green, and it'll add up to a first win of the season.

But I think we finally get the run game going and trounce the fins.

Really? Because there was some speculation early on in the week that Tui might get time

Really

Tui was the #3 inactive QB last week and now again this week... other than Chad looking better there is no way to know who starts this game.

Archived