Upset of the week?

vinnys025

What do you guys think.

Lions over Bears, Raiders over Dolphins, Browns over Ravens, or Bucs over Panthers? All of these have potential and I actually think 3 out of the 4 might actually come true, but if you had to pick a lock upest this week, which one would it be? I would do a poll, but I dont know how.

I like the Broncos over the Colts (IN THE DOME)

Even know Rudi Johnson is out... I also think the C.Palmer, C.Johnson, T.J WhosYouMomma and the Benglas can put the pressure on Brady and the Patriots and walk away with a win

the bengals are almost as awful as we are wen it comes to the word defense and pressure

i actually do think that The bengals could cause an upset. there D was great last time they played at home and that could be a factor. They are one team that can score at will on the Pats D so expect palmer to have a big day.

The Bengals need this, Im picking them as my upset.

that is just wrong. have you seen the pats play?

sound familiar? :)

Maybe Im crazy, but i think every team other than Carolina gets "upset". The Raiders are better than Miami, imo, while the Ravens are overrated, and the Bears are really beat up right now. Only reason I'll stick with Carolina is because I still think David Carr could be a great QB, and I think he'll provide a lot more consistency than Delhomme.

What do you guys think.

Lions over Bears, Raiders over Dolphins, Browns over Ravens, or Bucs over Panthers? All of these have potential and I actually think 3 out of the 4 might actually come true, but if you had to pick a lock upest this week, which one would it be? I would do a poll, but I dont know how.

I wouldnt even consider a Raider victory an upset.

That's not an upset, really. The game is in San Francisco, and the Seahawks are only favored by 2 points. If the game were played on a neutral field, it would probably be a "pick 'em" game.

yeah but still, i have them as my preseason favorite to make it to the NFC championship game, and i need all the wins i can get. So, if i don't get people on JN to agree with me, how are they ever going to win?

:character0050:

That's not an upset, really. The game is in San Francisco, and the Seahawks are only favored by 2 points. If the game were played on a neutral field, it would probably be a "pick 'em" game.

um, no. if it were on a neutral field, it'd probably be seahawks by 4+.

Maybe Im crazy, but i think every team other than Carolina gets "upset". The Raiders are better than Miami, imo, while the Ravens are overrated, and the Bears are really beat up right now. Only reason I'll stick with Carolina is because I still think David Carr could be a great QB, and I think he'll provide a lot more consistency than Delhomme.

I think Schwab's success has exposed Carr. Carr padded his stats in the short passing game but couldnt get it done in the clutch or near the GL. Plus, he famously was indecisive and took way too many sacks. CAR's gonna look to move the ball on the ground anyway.

i actually do think that The bengals could cause an upset. there D was great last time they played at home and that could be a factor. They are one team that can score at will on the Pats D so expect palmer to have a big day.

The Bengals need this, Im picking them as my upset.

Rudy Johnson is out.

Archived