*******ANNOUNCEMENT******

JonEJet

JonEJet will be on vacation from June 20, to June 30

Since my personal life (and a LIFE is what i have, unlike some vermin here) will cause some people to think I am M.I.A., I thought I'd let my audience know in advance that I will be out of the country. (Yeah, BoSawx, there is culture outside the box you live)

TaTa, and GO YANKS!!

JonEJet will be on vacation from June 20, to June 30

Since my personal life (and a LIFE is what i have, unlike some vermin here) will cause some people to think I am M.I.A., I thought I'd let my audience know in advance that I will be out of the country. (Yeah, BoSawx, there is culture outside the box you live)

TaTa, and GO YANKS!!

Careful Jon. They're hanging people for having sex with small Thai boys now. Damn big government.

Sounds like BS to me...

what, JonEJinx is going to some magical place where internet access is unavailable and he cant log on for 5 minutes a day and check in?

Its not like he's participating in some altruistic excursion similar to the Peace Corps where he'll be stranded in some third world location void of high speed internet access because he is a soulless pr*ck with no purpose in life other than to jinx the Yankees and the Jets.

JEJ just doesnt want to face the music because he knows he jinxed the Yankees again with that "I smell a win streak" thread. What a puss!

Sounds like BS to me...

what, JonEJinx is going to some magical place where internet access is unavailable and he cant log on for 5 minutes a day and check in?

Oh that reminds me, from about 7 July to 6 August I will be in the middle of the California desert and will not have access to the net. :wink:

You know what's pathetic

When you allow men to insert their member in your a$$, ripping you apart

How does last place feel...LOSER

:shock:#-o:roll:[-X

WTF!!!!!!??????

You sound like such a dick with this response. You always appear to post angry.

What's up!? It's Fathers Day. Chill.

EDIT: And always with a homophobic comment. That and the signature, I'm not sure you are entirely comfortable with your own orientation.

:shock:#-o:roll:[-X

WTF!!!!!!??????

You sound like such a d!ck with this response. You always appear to post angry.

What's up!? It's Fathers Day. Chill.

EDIT: And always with a homophobic comment. That and the signature, I'm not sure you are entirely comfortable with your own orientation.

Don't worry 'bout me SJ

And I'll let you know how The Scots treat me while there (flying into Glasgow tomorrow) :mrgreen:

what is up with JonEJinx's obsession with butt love?

Forget the sig for a second...

He ALWAYS seems to work a gratuitous anal sex reference his posts WHENEVER possible. Not to make jokes...but we're gonna start to wonder about you very soon, JonE!

and why be an a-hole to SJ...he's like one of the only genuinely likeable dudes on this board...there's a special place in hell with your ame all over it!

Is it me...or does JonEJinx seem to be checking in on this board more since he went on "vacation" than he has been all season?

Of course, tonight is another Yankee loss night...so we can assume JEJ wont be gracing us with his prsence. Perhaps the woeful Red Sox bullpen (imploding as I type) will inspire JEJ to chime in???

Archived