Kobe To The Bulls ?

Ghost

Kobe > Mike

In all 4,520 post you have made on this board, I bet that is the dumbest. Michael had how many more rings?

Though I agree on one thing, when they were both on fire and feeling it, Jordan doesn't compare to Bryant ( who is the much better shooter)

other then shooting when they are feeling it, your post sucks kid.

In all 4,520 post you have made on this board, I bet that is the dumbest. Michael had how many more rings?

Though I agree on one thing, when they were both on fire and feeling it, Jordan doesn't compare to Bryant ( who is the much better shooter)

other then shooting when they are feeling it, your post sucks kid.

I had a feelings people were going to disagree with me, but think about it, Kobe is only 28. Kobe is a better scorer, he can constantly score at will. As a die hard Laker fan, Kobe had no one to help him out the last two years.

You can't say that, it can easily go both ways.

You obviously never saw Jordan play... watch some early-mid 90's games... they are not even close... Jordan dominated EVERY part of the game... there was games where had had more blocks than assists...

You obviously never saw Jordan play... watch some early-mid 90's games... they are not even close... Jordan dominated EVERY part of the game... there was games where had had more blocks than assists...

Kobe will go down the best player of all-time, when he retires. It's just a fact.

I had a feelings people were going to disagree with me, but think about it, Kobe is only 28. Kobe is a better scorer, he can constantly score at will. As a die hard Laker fan, Kobe had no one to help him out the last two years.

I too, as you remember Ghost, am a die hard, life long Laker fan. Yes Kobe had no help last year especially when Lamar went down , but I'm getting so sick of his mouth. STFU already. He's become such a distraction that I wouldn't mind it if they peddled his butt to the Bulls.

I too, as you remember Ghost, am a die hard, life long Laker fan. Yes Kobe had no help last year especially when Lamar went down , but I'm getting so sick of his mouth. STFU already. He's become such a distraction that I wouldn't mind it if they peddled his butt to the Bulls.

Exactly, the only place I'd trade him is to the Bulls. They are the only team that have enough talent for Kobe.

Am I kidding? How many f'n rings has he won since Shaq left? And ecurb said it best, your saying this because your probably 16-17 and have never seen Jordan play.

Jordan > Kobe

Kobe is only 28, and is the best player on the planet right now. I think I over exaggerated a little bit, and I seen Jordan play. But people need ot understand that Kobe can be comparable to MJ.

Kobe will go to whichever team teh NBA decides to put him. Just how they decided to put Shaq in Miami dreaming of a Shaq/Duncan NBA finals, and putting Garnett on the celtics to revitalize one of the more storied NBA franchises. THE gARNETT trade was a disgrace.

Logic says they'll try like heck to put Kobe in NY, but Chicago isnt a bad spot either.

Kobe will go to whichever team teh NBA decides to put him. Just how they decided to put Shaq in Miami dreaming of a Shaq/Duncan NBA finals, and putting Garnett on the celtics to revitalize one of the more storied NBA franchises. THE gARNETT trade was a disgrace.

Logic says they'll try like heck to put Kobe in NY, but Chicago isnt a bad spot either.

New York ? As in the New York Knicks ? Hahaha

You offer me that entire team for Kobe, and I'll deny it.

New York ? As in the New York Knicks ? Hahaha

You offer me that entire team for Kobe, and I'll deny it.

You missed the point. Who did the Heat give up for Shaq? Lamar Odom? BWAHA. Nice player Odom is, but come on.

Who did the Celtics give up for Garnett? Al Jefferson? Sebastian "9 millimeter" Telfair? Come on, lets get real. Mchale practically handed him over to the celtics.

It just seems whenever a star is on the trading block in the NBA they end up going to a very convenient location.

You missed the point. Who did the Heat give up for Shaq? Lamar Odom? BWAHA. Nice player Odom is, but come on.

Who did the Celtics give up for Garnett? Al Jefferson? Sebastian "9 millimeter" Telfair? Come on, lets get real. Mchale practically handed him over to the celtics.

It just seems whenever a star is on the trading block in the NBA they end up going to a very convenient location.

The Lakers could careless where Bryant wants to go, if Kobe does get traded, it's going to be either the Bulls or the Mavs. It's just one a player is not committed to the team anymore, it won't feel right, I won't mind trading him now.

The Lakers could careless where Bryant wants to go, if Kobe does get traded, it's going to be either the Bulls or the Mavs. It's just one a player is not committed to the team anymore, it won't feel right, I won't mind trading him now.

You're not paying attention, i never said anything about Kobe wanting to go anywhere.

Mavs? Your joking right? He is not going anywhere in the west... no way

I think the Bulls have been stockpiling young guys to make a trade like this (they wanted Garnett I think) so It wouldnt surprise me...

I would give up...

Ben Gordon

Ben Wallace

Nocioni

Duhon

for

Kobe

I think the Bulls have been stockpiling young guys to make a trade like this (they wanted Garnett I think) so It wouldnt surprise me...

I would give up...

Ben Gordon

Ben Wallace

Nocioni

Duhon

for

Kobe

Tell those ESPN annalists why they said the Mavs than, but I would not do that trade.

I would give up...

Ben Gordon

Ben Wallace

Nocioni

Duhon

for

Kobe

Are you kidding?

That would be rape.

Are you kidding?

That would be rape.

Ben Gordon would take Kobe's spot

Wallace is a vet and needs to be in the deal for his salary

Nocioni is a starting caliber sf or pf and can put up 20/10 every night

Duhon is a good backup gaurd

Your saying that he can go to any team he wants, in this case, it's not true.

You misunderstood me. The gist of my posts, like Bugg even indicated, is that the NBA will funnell Bryant to a convenient location. Just how Shaq went to the East so the NBA could possibly get a Shaq/Duncan NBA finals and Garnett going to the Celtics to revitalize the franchise. Both trades completely sucked for both the lakers and twolves

Ben Gordon would take Kobe's spot

Wallace is a vet and needs to be in the deal for his salary

Nocioni is a starting caliber sf or pf and can put up 20/10 every night

Duhon is a good backup gaurd

Exactly.

Chicago would get raped in that deal.

Archived