Where's eCurb?

NJ

He's probably got a noose around his neck while he masturbates to Chad Pennington pictures.

No dude - he has Chads action figure for that stuff. I'm concerned this may have put him over the edge.

I was at a party today... just watched the game ( I recorded it)

Mangini/Sutton/Shotty should all be fired. Tannembaum as well.

So long as you're alive buddy - we will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix. After some changes, of course.

I don't know about that man, he tried to kiss Suzy Kolber. Thats quite possibly the worst decision any man on earth can make.

No, calling a fade from the Shotgun on 4th and 1 with the game on the line.

That's the second worst decision ever.

The first? Inviting Max over for dinner.

I don't know about that man, he tried to kiss Suzy Kolber. Thats quite possibly the worst decision any man on earth can make.

I doubt chad made that call.

Our playcalling was awful, it really hasnt helped Chads situation at all. PA is meant to be his strength isnt it???? Most of our big plays through the air came off of PA, didnt they????

Seriously, WTF is wrong with our coaching staff, the PA game was there. Had we used it on either the 3rd and 1 or the 4th and 1 IMO we have a tied game.

Also, I didnt see 1 RB screen, the Eagles are blitzing relentlessely and we dont call a screen once. I really really dont get that especially with RB's like TJ and Leon.

As bad as Chad was today, I really would be more worried about this BS playcalling, at least the QB situation seemingly has a solution in Clemens.

Somthing needs to be fixed here, there is no excuse for this BS continuing!!!!

I doubt chad made that call.

Our playcalling was awful, it really hasnt helped Chads situation at all. PA is meant to be his strength isnt it???? Most of our big plays through the air came off of PA, didnt they????

Seriously, WTF is wrong with our coaching staff, the PA game was there. Had we used it on either the 3rd and 1 or the 4th and 1 IMO we have a tied game.

Also, I didnt see 1 RB screen, the Eagles are blitzing relentlessely and we dont call a screen once. I really really dont get that especially with RB's like TJ and Leon.

As bad as Chad was today, I really would be more worried about this BS playcalling, at least the QB situation seemingly has a solution in Clemens.

Somthing needs to be fixed here, there is no excuse for this BS continuing!!!!

Archived