Eric Mangini: MERGED

The Troll

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has officially created the worst JETS team in a while...

Herm at least won when Chad was healthy and had good D's...

Mangini has a healthy team and cant win squat...

Herm went 10-6 his first year too... and then in his second year (02') pulled the plug on Vinny and went with Chad...

and we are 6 games in. Still 10 to play. No reason to quit yet.

He has officially created the worst JETS team in a while...

Herm at least won when Chad was healthy and had good D's...

Mangini has a healthy team and cant win squat...

Herm went 10-6 his first year too... and then in his second year (02') pulled the plug on Vinny and went with Chad...

The Jets D gave up 16 points and you are blaming the Coaching staff? A mediocre NFL Offense can at least put up 17 points a game.

Who coaches that offense?

Who let Kendall go?

Who makes the bad play calls?

Who keeps calling the most predictable **** ever?

The Jets D gave up 16 points and you are blaming the Coaching staff? A mediocre NFL Offense can at least put up 17 points a game.

Who let Kendall go?

Nothing is being done though...

Harris is still coming in off the bench... the CB's are still taking bad angles and not tackling...

The Dline is still being bullied...

The Oline is still being bullied

Chad keeps throwing picks

Mangini is giving us no hope... it will be the same thing next week if he doesnt make some changes....

Nothing is being done though...

Harris is still coming in off the bench... the CB's are still taking bad angles and not tackling...

The Dline is still being bullied...

The Oline is still being bullied

Chad keeps throwing picks

Mangini is giving us no hope... it will be the same thing next week if he doesnt make some changes....

He sure did

10-6 his first year...

Benched Vinny his second year...

Yeah but he also had much greater talent to work with.

At this point I really dont know if putting in Clemens would do anything but make the situation worse. Because if hes not ready to go then rushing him in will only do KC damage and it certainly wont help the rest of the team either....

I guess Mangini deserves some trust.... I mean after all, he was nominated for coach of the year award last season, so ill give him another two or three yrs after this to get us to the playoffs twice in a row and get at least to the AFCCG once before calling for his head.

He sure did

10-6 his first year...

Benched Vinny his second year...

Yeah but he also had much greater talent to work with.

At this point I really dont know if putting in Clemens would do anything but make the situation worse. Because if hes not ready to go then rushing him in will only do KC damage and it certainly wont help the rest of the team either....

I guess Mangini deserves some trust.... I mean after all, he was nominated for coach of the year award last season, so ill give him another two or three yrs after this to get us to the playoffs twice in a row and get at least to the AFCCG once before calling for his head.

Who let Kendall go?

Did Chad have a 130 yard rushing performance from Thomas Jones today? Did Chad start drives in Eagle territory twice today?

Is Chad better than Namath?

Who let Kendall go?

Did Chad have a 130 yard rushing performance from Thomas Jones today? Did Chad start drives in Eagle territory twice today?

Who started Chad after he blew the last two games?

Who kept him in the game today if he couldnt get it done?

Stop your little trolling mission to get me to say Chad sucks.. its childish

I have lost all respect for you. You go on and on about how great Chad is and then when Chad is obviously letting the team down you point fingers everywhere else.

I have lost all respect for you. You go on and on about how great Chad is and then when Chad is obviously letting the team down you point fingers everywhere else.

Who let Kendall go?

Schottenheimer.

We'd still suck w/Kendall.

Chad has the responsibility of play calls, as he is allowed to change them at the LOS.

Chad is the most predictable QB in the history of the NFL.

Who let Kendall go?

Schottenheimer.

We'd still suck w/Kendall.

Chad has the responsibility of play calls, as he is allowed to change them at the LOS.

Chad is the most predictable QB in the history of the NFL.

Mangini did.

Who chose to throw a back breaking INT and failed to lead the team to a TD?

Who had 1st and goal down by 7 and failed on a QB sneak and then threw a horrible pass?

C'mon ecurb. Admit Chad sucks.

Shouldn't you be celebrating on a Patsie board? Enough already.

Mangini did.

Who chose to throw a back breaking INT and failed to lead the team to a TD?

Who had 1st and goal down by 7 and failed on a QB sneak and then threw a horrible pass?

C'mon ecurb. Admit Chad sucks.

Shouldn't you be celebrating on a Patsie board? Enough already.

It's realllly pathetic. I mean, I am not just joking. It is realllllly pathetic.

It's realllly pathetic. I mean, I am not just joking. It is realllllly pathetic.

Your garbage is getting stale Stevie boy. Why the F would YOU care about Penny so much?

Your garbage is getting stale Stevie boy. Why the F would YOU care about Penny so much?

Im pointing fingers at the guy who wont bench Chad... just becuase I wont flat out bash Chad doesnt mean I think he should be in there...

Do you need me to spell it out really slow for you?

Chad blew 2 games... and still played... if Chad is as terrible as you all say he is... then Mangini is a moron... otherwise Clemens sucks and he has no other choice...

Im pointing fingers at the guy who wont bench Chad... just becuase I wont flat out bash Chad doesnt mean I think he should be in there...

Do you need me to spell it out really slow for you?

Chad blew 2 games... and still played... if Chad is as terrible as you all say he is... then Mangini is a moron... otherwise Clemens sucks and he has no other choice...

So ecurb can't blame Chad, its all Mangini's fault? Fire him, after he got the team to the palyoffs after a 4-12 year. At least Mangini has integrity, Herm blew the season to coach in KC. The relationship he had with Vermeil and the office there the dinners, the extremely lax practices, all to get out. It is his second year coaching, hell, last year he was AFC Coach of the Year, but lets pull the plug now. The reason why the Jets never built good teams, or kept them for long, is because the constant coaching upheavels left the team in constant rebuilding and in shambles. YOU DON'T EXPECT A REBUILDING PERIOD? When Mangini announced the D would change to 34, did you think that it would be a one year trouble period, AND THEN THE ****ING IRON CURTAIN? Is it Mangini's fault that his QB can't throw accurately past 5 yds? No. It is his fault that he hasn't pulled the plug and I have a feeling that that was Chad's last game as the starting NY Jets QB. At least Thomas Jones ran for over 100 yds! Please, STFU. You are an absolute retard to call for Mangini's head after less than 1.5 seasons. Really. goddammit this is why I stopped posting in the NY Jets forum and stayed in the College Football and the Lounge, at least I don't feel like throwing my laptop out of the ****ing window.

So ecurb can't blame Chad, its all Mangini's fault? Fire him, after he got the team to the palyoffs after a 4-12 year. At least Mangini has integrity, Herm blew the season to coach in KC. The relationship he had with Vermeil and the office there the dinners, the extremely lax practices, all to get out. It is his second year coaching, hell, last year he was AFC Coach of the Year, but lets pull the plug now. The reason why the Jets never built good teams, or kept them for long, is because the constant coaching upheavels left the team in constant rebuilding and in shambles. YOU DON'T EXPECT A REBUILDING PERIOD? When Mangini announced the D would change to 34, did you think that it would be a one year trouble period, AND THEN THE ****ING IRON CURTAIN? Is it Mangini's fault that his QB can't throw accurately past 5 yds? No. It is his fault that he hasn't pulled the plug and I have a feeling that that was Chad's last game as the starting NY Jets QB. At least Thomas Jones ran for over 100 yds! Please, STFU. You are an absolute retard to call for Mangini's head after less than 1.5 seasons. Really. goddammit this is why I stopped posting in the NY Jets forum and stayed in the College Football and the Lounge, at least I don't feel like throwing my laptop out of the ****ing window.

My point is... if Chad sucks? Why is he playing?

Isnt it Mangini's job to put the best players on the field?

Why should I need to bash Chad in order to prove Mangini sucks... its pretty clear he is being a stubborn idiot...

Kendal

and now keeping Chad in there after blowing 2 games...

My point is... if Chad sucks? Why is he playing?

Isnt it Mangini's job to put the best players on the field?

Why should I need to bash Chad in order to prove Mangini sucks... its pretty clear he is being a stubborn idiot...

Kendal

and now keeping Chad in there after blowing 2 games...

Archived