Eric Mangini: MERGED

The Troll

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...is now 11-12 as the head coach of the New York Jets.

Why, exactly, do many people continue to give them the benefit of the doubt when this team is arguably even worse than it was whenever he inherited it?

He inherited a questionable team.

I'm not going to throw the towel in just yet.

Why, exactly, do many people continue to give them the benefit of the doubt when this team is arguably even worse than it was whenever he inherited it?

He inherited a questionable team.

I'm not going to throw the towel in just yet.

Before it is too late... I cant stand to watch this kind of football for the next few years... just get it over with now...

His decision making is horrible... and for a defensive coach his players on D are making WAY to many easy mistakes...

On offense he seems to have no balls... if Chad cant get it done bench him... if Kellen isnt a starter... draft one... trade for one...

At this moment in time... I dont think the JETS hit 8 wins again with Mangini as their head coach... ever...

This team is in worse shape now in 2007 than it was with Vinny T behind center and Herm as the HC in 05'...

****ing pitafull...

Mangini was high risk ;/ high reward.... cut him loose before it gets any worse...

Before it is too late... I cant stand to watch this kind of football for the next few years... just get it over with now...

His decision making is horrible... and for a defensive coach his players on D are making WAY to many easy mistakes...

On offense he seems to have no balls... if Chad cant get it done bench him... if Kellen isnt a starter... draft one... trade for one...

At this moment in time... I dont think the JETS hit 8 wins again with Mangini as their head coach... ever...

This team is in worse shape now in 2007 than it was with Vinny T behind center and Herm as the HC in 05'...

****ing pitafull...

Mangini was high risk ;/ high reward.... cut him loose before it gets any worse...

Ridiculous!

He doesn't even have one and 1/2 years under his belt yet.

People, you can only bleed the 1998 team for so long, which is what they all have done since 1998.

That team should have long been put to bed.

Patience please, otherwise, who the ??? knows where it goes.

Ridiculous!

People, you can only bleed the 1998 team for so long, which is what they all have done since 1998.

****ing pitafull...

crack kills

****ing pitafull...

crack kills

Ridiculous!

I missed that 1998 concept... care to explain?

Ridiculous!

I missed that 1998 concept... care to explain?

because we are in his second season as coach. and he made the playoffs last year. Using Herm math he is safe for at least another year.

Jesus Christ, you people jump off this ship real quick. Sure our season sucks so far, but you all have given up. Sad. Very sad.

because we are in his second season as coach. and he made the playoffs last year. Using Herm math he is safe for at least another year.

Jesus Christ, you people jump off this ship real quick. Sure our season sucks so far, but you all have given up. Sad. Very sad.

Who chose to start him again?

Please inform me.

Mangini did.

Who chose to throw a back breaking INT and failed to lead the team to a TD?

Who had 1st and goal down by 7 and failed on a QB sneak and then threw a horrible pass?

C'mon ecurb. Admit Chad sucks.

Archived