ESPN REPORTS CHAD IS ON THE TRADING BLOCK!

JV51

Ageed, Mangini was asked about this directly at his news conf. yesterday and he actually gave a direct answer for a change .The question was Is it true you/the JETS are even considering tradeing Chad before the trade deadline...answer No! That talk is absoulutely Ludicris! send this to the dump where it belongs...

I wouldnt read into that at all joisey....

Would you obviously expect any coach to say "yes, we want to trade the starting qb now"?

That would just send everyone the wrong message.

Any coach that has half an iota of a brain would give the exact same response as Mangini did.

we were all hoping he'd kinda go away TODAY ggm....I know I kept switching over to ESPN News looking for some breaking news flash

Yeah but those kinds of trades never happen during the season, especially when a QB is involved.

Also, I dont think this CS feels that Clemens is ready yet or he would be starting by now.

Yeah but those kinds of trades never happen during the season, especially when a QB is involved.

Also, I dont think this CS feels that Clemens is ready yet or he would be starting by now.

They usually don't happen, but I think with free agency AND the rising cap we're going to see more deadline deals. I was surprised to see two decent caliber players moved this year. With free agency guys are going to have to move around anyway and with the bigger cap teams actually have the money to absorb more salary and take the hit of having the bonus accelerated.

He never will be ready if they do not play him. Let the kid play and learn! They did it with CHAD in 2002, why not Kellen?

He never will be ready if they do not play him. Let the kid play and learn! They did it with CHAD in 2002, why not Kellen?

He sure looked ready to me in the 4th quarter of the Ravens game. And don't give me any garbage that they were playing prevent, you don't play prevent with a TD lead, and they were blitzing the hell out of him.

Mangina got scared, so did Chad. Why do you think they rushed him back the very next week? That ankle didn't heal miraculously in that time span, he just did not want to lose his job.

You know what? I have to believe that there is something to this. Seriously. There is NO other explanation for Chad not getting pulled sometime over the last 12 quarters.

Will it happen? Probably not. But I do think it is something they are exploring.

there's so much wrong with this team and you think pulling pennington is a no brainer? keep trying to make a scapegoat out of pennington.

the no brainer right now is mangini sticking with chad. the players and coaches know that this is a team that needs to find itself collectively. benching chad will do more to undermine the fabric of this team then being patient.

everyone knows the real moves this team needs to make are at least an offseason away. throwing chad under the bus now is classless. good job.

He sure looked ready to me in the 4th quarter of the Ravens game. And don't give me any garbage that they were playing prevent, you don't play prevent with a TD lead, and they were blitzing the hell out of him.

Mangina got scared, so did Chad. Why do you think they rushed him back the very next week? That ankle didn't heal miraculously in that time span, he just did not want to lose his job.

Thank you. Finally a man who knows what the F he's talking about.

Archived